New to the Forums!

SaltyThings

Hello World,
I'm new to the forums and wanting to learn as much as I can about growing. Living in SoCal and growing my own medicine to help with my PTSD. Started growing as a new hobby to help me calm down and I know the quality of my own herbs! I've been medicating for 3 years now and finally decided to get into growing my own.

Welcome! This is an amazing community here. Joining was the best thing I have done for my plants. Knowledge is way more valuable than any nutrients or light you can purchase. And there certianly is an abundance of that here at :420 magazine: . Have you considered starting a grow journal?

Welcome SaltyThings :welcome:

Make sure you add a link in your signature to make it easier for everyone to find it.

Instructions are here.

Enjoy!

Ian

Welcome SaltyThings :welcome:

Make sure you add a link in your signature to make it easier for everyone to find it.

Instructions are here.

Enjoy!

Ian
Ian. The photos uploaded to the journal via screen shot are blurry. Could you do the honor of posting the link for uploading photos? I couldn't find it last night.

Hahahaha! You da man Ian! It looks like the post yesterday went better, but this is always a great tool.

Back
Top Bottom