New to the game - Tips needed

Yea I'm using FF mixed with organic. Thanks for your tips buddy once I do this should the discoloration go away after a few days

Yea I'm using FF mixed with organic. Thanks for your tips buddy once I do this should the discoloration go away after a few days

No problem. To be honest your plants shouldn't be getting any nutes yet. FFOF has plenty of nutes in it to feed the plant almost through the veg cycle. I think you just need to be sure she dries out well between non pH'ed distilled waterings. The reason you don't want to pH your plain distilled water is because whether it reads at a 6.0 pH or a 7.0pH it really has no pH. There are so little ppm in distilled or RO water that the 1 or 2 ppm that are in there is what shows you a pH. Even carbon dioxide levels will show big pH changes in it because it's so neutral. So don't pH your distilled when just watering because your soil is buffered between 6.3 and 6.8 and it will take care of it. Any pH'ing of your water is just adding unnecessary salts to the soil. Getting some color back in her may take a little time, the soil pH needs to be able to buffer it up where it need to be. Do you have any pics under normal lighting? The HID makes the pics hard to really see what colors your plant actually is.

Just make sure u have drainage when using soil. U don't want the roots to be suffocated by water and sit still and get stagment. Make sure there's proper airflow. I have had amazing results. I run 2 1000w HPS for the last 10 of my harvests. I'm a southern grower too. Lol so I know where ur coming from. Soil is the most forgiving growing medium. With Soil u can try new things and experiment and learn. Always find what's best for ur setup. Main focus with soil, is light, air flow, and drainage!!! Plus with soil I highly recommend flushing!!!!

20151201_203019.jpg
20151201_203224.jpg
20151201_203415.jpg

Ok no more nutes gotcha. Here are the most troubling 1s as far as the color. When u say proper airflow do u mean oscillating fans, intake outtake ventelation or all the above.

Back
Top Bottom