New to the game

itskessler

Hey dudes and dudettes I'm in need of some growing expertise. I have 6 seeds in peat discs in those plantable starter pots. i didn't add any soil into the pots i just set the water saturated peat discs into the pots then put the seeds inside the peat. Now its safe to say these discs didn't make it all the way to the bottom of the pots in some cases so theres going to be a void between the bottom of the peat disc and the pot. Is this going to be a problem? Do I need to replant or just start over with new seeds? I'm only into day 3, mind you these seeds haven't been germinated before being placed into the peat. Lemme know, peace :Rasta:

Hmmm... I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by the "void" in the pot..

For germing seeds, you just soak the peat pellets (disks) in water untill they swell, squeeze the excess water out, roll them between the palms of your hands to fluff the peat back out, and plant the seed.. (cover with a speck of the peat) In a few days you'll have a sprout.. then you just take the peat pellet with sprout, and plant it in the medium you will be using...

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom