New to the neighborhood.

cfazzi1

I'm enjoying life as best I can. I come to sites such as this to gather knowledge I don't obviously have; but hopefully bring something to the table as well! These days living in the U.S., but have enjoyed the hospitality of people all over this planet. I'm presently disabled, and will remain that way till my body, mind and soul say screw it :cool:; and I'm cool with that

I'm enjoying life as best I can. I come to sites such as this to gather knowledge I don't obviously have; but hopefully bring something to the table as well! These days living in the U.S., but have enjoyed the hospitality of people all over this planet. I'm presently disabled, and will remain that way till my body, mind and soul say screw it :cool:; and I'm cool with that

Welcome to 420 cfazzi, im lovin your outlook on life m8, hope you enjoy your stay here :peace:

cfazzi,:thanks: For bring your wonderful Spirit to 420! A well traveled person like yourself with your outlook, It is our pleasure to :welcome: you. Thank you for taking the time to joining 420 and sharing with us all! Please enjoy all the things 420 has to offer you. Enjoy hearing more of what you have to say. See you around the Forums.:peace: Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom