New to the site and fairly new to growing

Alot been going on so I haven't been keeping up with the exact measurements N everything just watering making sure to keep an eye on them. Gonna be moving then to a friends so I need to build another spacebuckets for the smallest one but I'm feeling good about them.
Well their you go!! Nothing wrong with her.
Well done!!

:thumb::bravo::bravo::welldone::high-five::bravo::welldone:

What can u tell me about triploid?
Seen them a couple times?
Never thought anything special??
Good to see u here @Kingjoe83

Well to be honest I am still learning them but it means in short it’s a mutant .

So I’ve been told that they can be special and bit more special then your standard plant two leafs set .

Well i must say that that triploids i had were very bushy. And started shooting lower branches very early.
Purfect for scrogging.
Hope i get on again soon.

Worms always a winner in organic grows.
Add lava dust.
Worms convert it to be up taken by plant easier.
U gonna love it.

You got it... I have a special mix of rock dusts. Add it to my compost bins so the worms get busy and it helps with digestion! Then they leave the results behind for flowering plants!

Hey @bobrown14 bobrown so thats what u call it? A triploid??,
Seen them a few times and thought they might be lucky girls. We crossed GSC and purple valley og. Got seeds and saw a few with that triat!
So u recon its a rare thing?

Yes that is rare. Supposed to be a more vigorous and higher yields. Last 1 I had wasn't that and was a pain it the ass to trim but the weed was excellent.

How she looking now @bobrown14 ?

Great - she's a third taller than her sisters and a lot more branches.

Here's the progression from newest to older.

Light Tips... meh.. I watered with some old kelp tea. Was a little slimy. :oops:

She's bounced back with just water, she actually was a little curled in the first pic too.
I turned down the light intensity and watered with just water.

Back to normal... not sure what the deal was with the kelp tea. I washed the bucket and everything yesterday then just water. It got slimy overnight I left some out then watered in with it the other day. On big girls it has no effect. Maybe a little strong for the little one. Every other plant was fine with it. Weird. Kelp tea was actually very weak too... maybe some funky bacteria I dunno.

Slight growth tips already

Attachments

• 20181109_121133.jpg
    20181109_121133.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom