New to the site hope there's some good chat to be had

Few84

420 Member
Hey guys im Few I've never used this site before although I use to love the forums I was in from years back. Really hoping to find this place is a friendly community of like minded people. Cant be doing with all the wee cliques and shit like that. Due to medical issues I don't leave my house a lot and it can start giving you "cabin fever" haha. So finding a new Forum like this could genuinely help me if its a decent place and full of good people. So that's that,looking forward to getting to meet new people. I don't grow never have so any pics I post will just be to show people whatever the latest strain i'm smoking. So lets see how things go...…………………………………...

Hey guys im Few I've never used this site before although I use to love the forums I was in from years back. Really hoping to find this place is a friendly community of like minded people. Cant be doing with all the wee cliques and shit like that. Due to medical issues I don't leave my house a lot and it can start giving you "cabin fever" haha. So finding a new Forum like this could genuinely help me if its a decent place and full of good people. So that's that,looking forward to getting to meet new people. I don't grow never have so any pics I post will just be to show people whatever the latest strain i'm smoking. So lets see how things go...…………………………………...
Welcome to :420:.

Welcome to 420. This is what I’ll be smoking in 4 weeks time :) cheers. Magic

Early miss auto.

:thumb:Looking lovely man. Not able to grow at the moment due to housing situation. If things change and I am able to find a space i'll definitely be looking for help on here.

Thanks .. it’s my first grow of anything .. can’t wait for them all to finish and cure them .. then twist them up and puff away. and yes if you ever can start to grow , this is the place for info... magic

Back
Top Bottom