new to the site

Re: new to the site ,

I love the idea of growing your own wonderful plants eith a decent yeild , my problem is my yeilds are poor , ino you guys need alot of info in order to help me

Welcome to 420mag homeslice! Feel free to ask all the questions you can. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. In my signature is a link to the playground. There's usually quite a few people in there who love to help and offer solid advice

hey , sorry aint been on i n a while , my mrs think this is a bad idea , she get s a little paranoid, anyways i agree with her a little bit , bahah,

my nlxskxksh is in 3 weeks of flower now , she is still stretching through scrog at min , with bud sites well formed , many thanks to all the hello`s , made me feel very welcome ,

so i have some new babies in veg as we speak , i have 4 white widow x big bud , and 3 fast bud#2 , in veg say 3 weeks now , i just fimed my
ww bb , anyways im been havin some problems gnats there flying around and the larvae are in my soil , i m trying to break there cycle , by 1 a layer of sand over my soil , and fly catchers around my tent , the catchers are defo doin there work as there are 100s of the wee buggers stuck to them loll , do u think the gnats are the issue of low yeild ??

hey man :welcome: to :420:

feel free to speak freely and post pics on this site . they take all the right right steps to protect their members ..

i started a wwxbb on my last grow and sadly she never germinated . i was excited to grow her cause i grew a nlxbb that was awesome ..

Back
Top Bottom