New to this site - Semi-new grower

ero3030

420 Member
looking forward t to reading posts and learning as much as possible.

this is #1 of 4 ak48's from my small grow. this is my 3rd and finally gropw of the season as i start in mid fall till around the end of april. i pack it all up for the summer as we r not home enough to keep things going. all 3 grows were all the same strain and was getting to know it pretty good. this last grow was looking crazy good going into 12/12 then a deep freeze set in around here for weeks and ii was late in fixxing the temps. lost a ton of height and god knows how many bud sites. just super happy they recoverd nice and should finish good. got a super small fowering room and working with just one strain for mulitiable grows deff helped me tweak each grow to make things easyier and more productive, but with that cold weather snap shocking my girls, the numbers will deff be off for this final of the season for me. im looking forward to summer, music, and my RV, but im deff going to miss the excitement of watching cannabis grow. these ladies r my friends all winter long, wife starts to mad ( jealous ) more like, for the time i spend with them. ed
20170413_140825.jpg
20170413_140756.jpg
20170413_140743.jpg
20170413_140727.jpg

No nutes this year was used. Since getting aliitle more serious with my grows ( buying seeds, real exhaust system, filter, etc...) I started using fox farm soil. Happy and ocean with 30% perlite. My grows been great. Besides ph'ed water I only been using molasses . I feel I got the pruning down keeping my plants short for my small room, but that's one reason u joined this site, to see good ways of using nutes to increase size, weight, quality. Ed

quick update. im sure no one is really paying attention, but figured being new here and sharing a few pics of ak48 near the end of flower i should at least update the almost final product. this is just 1 of 4 ak's finishing up. they r wayyyy under sized as i stated with crazy cold weather at the start of 12/12 and the " stretch " really happened. if anyone is wondering y they may not be lollipopped is that i use the defoliation method and after the shock of the cold weather i wouldnt dare deleaf them because right after the stretch is when i usually strip the girls down but couldnt with them recovering from a cold shock. they bounced back nice will yield some HQ buds just on the small side. lights out at the end of the week and harvest early next week. maybe a tad early but with taking off for the weekend, lights out while im gone they will ready for me to finish them properly. ed

IMG_343210.JPG
IMG_343116.JPG
IMG_343116.JPG

quick update. im sure no one is really paying attention, but figured being new here and sharing a few pics of ak48 near the end of flower i should at least update the almost final product. this is just 1 of 4 ak's finishing up. they r wayyyy under sized as i stated with crazy cold weather at the start of 12/12 and the " stretch " really happened. if anyone is wondering y they may not be lollipopped is that i use the defoliation method and after the shock of the cold weather i wouldnt dare deleaf them because right after the stretch is when i usually strip the girls down but couldnt with them recovering from a cold shock. they bounced back nice will yield some HQ buds just on the small side. lights out at the end of the week and harvest early next week. maybe a tad early but with taking off for the weekend, lights out while im gone they will ready for me to finish them properly. ed

IMG_343210.JPG
IMG_343116.JPG
IMG_343116.JPG

Dope my friend ⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽

Back
Top Bottom