New to this World - First Timer Advice Welcome

:welcome:
Late update, bare with me. Got a camera in my hands a couple days ago; & was able to take a couple quick shots. The pictures don't look as awesome as they did on the phone. But she is looking really good & healthy in my eyes. I gave her one feeding of Big Bloom, Grow Big, & ph'd water. (I will be updating better quality pictures soon)

As of today she is 4wks & 5dys I fed her ph'd water a day ago. (No nuts)
Repotted with FFOF finally into a bigger pot & apparently still fits in my box. :high-five:
Don't know if you could see in the pictures. But one bottom leaf is yellow; & if I'm not wrong is the same one as before. As well, some of the leafs have some type of grey-ish color on the rim of them. From my knowledge it's an Iron Deficiency? or am I wrong.

This is how the beauty sits in the box :)
Once she got fed(In the black pot with the MG) like a day or two after this is how I seen her.
In this red pot she's in FFOF. Still haven't added nuts & not sure if I should. Only fed ph'd water. 1st day in FFOF
525232434324.jpg

Here's the grey-ish color along the rim.
25463457475464.jpg

This is the Yellow leaf I was talking about. Don't know if you could see from the first picture but the top of her is looking really healthy. But the same leaf that was yellow before is still yellow… I don't get it.
5567686788676.jpg

Next, is this bad or just cut it? This was the small leaf that was dying because of lack of nuts that the MG had.
456565756745756.jpg

Took this picture because I'm completely confused.. Do I have her too close or is she alright like that.
35457473486854785.jpg

:thanks:

Hello John, Read this after I fed her so wasn't able to take the advice on my plants. But I took the advice in as new knowledge. :thumb: Question though, why do you say not to add nuts when she's 4-5 in' tall? Also, sorry but what are nodes?

I would wait until your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth before adding nutrients, When your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth I would start the plants on 1/4 strength nutrients and gradually over several watering work up to full strength nutrients.

It looks like you are on the third Node its where you get a little leaf eventually each node will sprout new growth
The damaged Yellow leaf I dont think will get better if it looks mouldy it looks like you may have over watered her a little and this can yellow leaves hope it all works out OK:cheer:

Wow, it's only been 12 hrs & there's a huge change in growth. She's starting to sprout very quick & very lovely. The greenish along the rim isn't on the leafs anymore. Now there are 2 more yellow ones with spots like before. Is this nut burn from the nuts I gave it 2 feedings ago? Another question, the pot I'm using now has it's own reservoir. The water is basically being absorbed after it already being extracted which doesn't sound too good to me. Should I keep it or should I get a pot that once the water is extracted after being watered I throw it out? Lmk asap

Wow, it's only been 12 hrs & there's a huge change in growth. She's starting to sprout very quick & very lovely. The greenish along the rim isn't on the leafs anymore. Now there are 2 more yellow ones with spots like before. Is this nut burn from the nuts I gave it 2 feedings ago? Another question, the pot I'm using now has it's own reservoir. The water is basically being absorbed after it already being extracted which doesn't sound too good to me. Should I keep it or should I get a pot that once the water is extracted after being watered I throw it out? Lmk asap

Discard the standing runoff water. How close are your lights to your plants? I would place the Compact Florescent Light bulbs 5-6 inches from your plants. I would get 1 grow or 2 before you try High Brix Growing. If you have a grow store near you I would purchase some 1 gallons and 5 gallon size plastic pots and saucers for them.

New Update !!
As of today she is 7 wk's & 5 days old. Her growth has increased dramatically ! After seeing that she is still small after 4wks of veg I decided to veg her for 2mths (8 wk's). Now she's almost done on veg & I guess I could say soon to be put into Flower. I want to get a couple of clones out of this plant. Which, I could see what are clone leafs in my opinion. But don't know if they really are clones or are just regular leafs. I will be posting pictures of her soon so I could get some help on what to cut off to be my clones.

Alright questions...
Should I have been changed my plants cycle to 12/12 or that cycle is only during flower? I'm on 18/6 as we speak. (never changed)
I'm using full nuts on her already & she seems to be taking them in perfectly fine.. Bad or good at the end of the day?
Should I veg for another month (3 mths) or let her start flowering?

When you flip to 12/12 you'll be in flowering mode. Remember she gonna stretch once you flip so its up to your height constraints to decide that. Some plants will get 3x as tall as they were before the flip...something to keep in mind.
In regards to the nutes...id keep feeding her as long as shes doing well. Just keepba close eye for any kind of discoloration on the leaves or drooping/curling. Pay attention to what shes telling you.

Alright questions...
Should I have been changed my plants cycle to 12/12 or that cycle is only during flower? I'm on 18/6 as we speak. (never changed)
I'm using full nuts on her already & she seems to be taking them in perfectly fine.. Bad or good at the end of the day?
Should I veg for another month (3 mths) or let her start flowering?

12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness is the lighting schedule you use during flower. If your plant is able to use full strength nutrients without any nutrient burn that is good. I always try to get my plants to use full strength nutrients before I switch to flowering. What is the size of your grow area that you will be flowering in? The size that you grow your plants to is determined by the size of the flowering area that you have available. I would vegetate your plants until they are 12"-18" tall to ensure a good harvest. Cannabis plants stretch during flowering from 2x-5x in height in the first few weeks of flowering.

When you flip to 12/12 you'll be in flowering mode. Remember she gonna stretch once you flip so its up to your height constraints to decide that. Some plants will get 3x as tall as they were before the flip...something to keep in mind.
In regards to the nutes...id keep feeding her as long as shes doing well. Just keepba close eye for any kind of discoloration on the leaves or drooping/curling. Pay attention to what shes telling you.

When the leafs start to look like they are how you said drooping/curling what exactly does that mean? Lmk ASAP
I been seen this happening on her but I thought it was from just sagging down wards since the leaf would be too heavy for the stem. Even though my stem is pretty thick & healthy. All my leafs are EXTREMELY GREEN

12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness is the lighting schedule you use during flower. If your plant is able to use full strength nutrients without any nutrient burn that is good. I always try to get my plants to use full strength nutrients before I switch to flowering. What is the size of your grow area that you will be flowering in? The size that you grow your plants to is determined by the size of the flowering area that you have available. I would vegetate your plants until they are 12"-18" tall to ensure a good harvest. Cannabis plants stretch during flowering from 2x-5x in height in the first few weeks of flowering.

Thanks for the information John. Alright to be honest my flowering space at the moment isn't a worry. I'm letting her get big as she wants. What I have in mind for my first harvest is go big or go home. When you said I should let her veg till she's 12"-18" do you mean as in ft or inches ? That's extremely way to huge for my grow space. the height I'd say of my spot would be about 7 ft tall but With lights in it would be about 5ft tall .. Alright so during flowering she expands now I have to keep that in mind. Alright one question to see if I can get it answered with out using pictures… How do I know which ones are clones & which ones aren't. I don't want to top my plant so she could be short or any of that type. My goal is to get the biggest harvest I could. So please help. When cloning is it meant to have more plants of the same plant or is it to make it shorter in any type of way or form.
Point blank what should I do to get HUGE HARVEST.

Yes, cloning a plant produces multiple genetic identically clones of the mother plant. This gives more control to stabilized quality and quantity. Defoliating your plants to open the branches to the light allows for the nodes to grow larger. With Low Stress Training in my KingJohnC's and Labexperiment's Brainstorm Haze Grow Journal we were able to get

Harvest Brainstorm Haze #1 251.6 Grams + 2 gram test bud = 253.6 grams
Harvest Brainstorm Haze #3 260.4 Grams + 4 gram test bud = 264.4 grams
= 518 grams

518 grams / 600 watts = 0.863 grams per watt

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Great harvest. That's about what I'm trying to get. Alright couple things why does your post say 0 veg stage ? I don't have auto flowers or are those clones you got there? How could I tell which one are the clones ? I'm trying to get some pictures up but currently don't have a camera. Another question for some odd reason like 2 of my leafs have like 3 spots on them that look like burn marks but I'm not sure if it's burn spots.

Yes, cloning a plant produces multiple genetic identically clones of the mother plant. This gives more control to stabilized quality and quantity. Defoliating your plants to open the branches to the light allows for the nodes to grow larger. With Low Stress Training in my KingJohnC's and Labexperiment's Brainstorm Haze Grow Journal we were able to get

= 518 grams

Great harvest. That's about what I'm trying to get. Alright couple things why does your post say 0 veg stage ?

Can you post a link to where I said 0 veg stage? Can you re phrase your question? The plants were grown from seed.

= 518 grams

Late on Updates… But !! She's extremely BIG; Still have her in veg. Question... How can I tell just by looking at it which are clones. Can you send me a link so I could have a type of idea of how it looks. I'm horrible on pictures since in my country the light goes out & come back. :) So bare with me. Another question, what exactly is "Defoliating" I looked it up & couldn't find any video showing me what "Defoliating" is. She's 14 wks & 5 dys old as of Today. Is it bad that I been vegging her for so long?

When the leafs are drooping/curling what does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom