New to this

rottncorso

High to all, I am a new member, and medical cannibis user for tension headaches and anxiety. My husband uses it for phantom pain from his amputated arm. I live in Illinois where the medical marajuana bill is sitting on the governor's desk. We are hoping the new bill gets signed so that we can legally grow for medicinal purposes. My husband gets moderate relief from his phantom pain and nerve pain from his amputation, I find it a great stress relief for him and can physically see how it affects his pain levels. Hope to gain more info here and look forward to learning more and more. Thank you for your time :)

Welcome Rottncorso!

I know you will find 420 magazine website a valuable resource and the community of like minded individuals that gathers here to be warm, welcoming, and generous with both knowledge and a sincere interest in advancing the awareness and acceptance of cannabis cultivation.

So happy to hear that you and your husband find relief with cannabis and I sincerely hope Illinois does join the growing list of states approving medicinal application of our beloved plant.

Be well and again welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom