New to this

420 Granny

Hi, out there I just saw my new pain management Dr yesterday and he's going to start my injections in my back on 11/7/14 and he has to take over all of my meds too but he told me one or the other the bud or my pain meds. I love my bub it helps me with my appetite and sleep but the meds keep me at least out of pain for a while each day so I can kind of have a life. Question is how do I pass a UA in 16 days? And if I use a flush will I get caught?

I have had great results using QuikFix synthetic urine. I have passed several employment DTs now and have several friends that now use it without an issue. My wife even keeps a bottle on her at all times just in case.

Good luck, hope this helps!

In my experience that kind of drug test also tests to see if you have the prescribed pain meds in you. The only way I know too pass is to have someone who's clean to take some of your meds for a day or two then give you a sample too use like synthetic. I always got a cheap strip thermometer attached to a small plastic bottle, wrapped it with hot hands then ace bandaged it to the inside of my leg.

Hi, out there I just saw my new pain management Dr yesterday and he's going to start my injections in my back on 11/7/14 and he has to take over all of my meds too but he told me one or the other the bud or my pain meds. I love my bub it helps me with my appetite and sleep but the meds keep me at least out of pain for a while each day so I can kind of have a life. Question is how do I pass a UA in 16 days? And if I use a flush will I get caught?
Its pretty difficult to keep smoking under these conditions unless you live in a state like Washington. Most pain management doctors here now understand that cannabis is a great help to try and keep people off of opiates or at least at lower levels. You can try using someone elses pee that uses opiates but not cannabis, but thats going to be hard to do unless you have a family member that does.
Sadly unless you move to a state that has made cannabis legal its going to be very hard to continue smoking as long as you have to see a pain management doctor. There is lots of science out there on this website about the pain management issue. You might print out some of the more relevant data and show it do your doctor to see if you can get him to go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom