New to using an enail: a few quick questions please

The123321

I am new to dabbing and I just bought my first enail with the auber rdk-300b and the 25mm axial from 710 coils with a thick greek glass opaque bottom banger. I mostly just dab now and I do it all along during the day usually with anywhere from 30 minutes to like 2 hours between dabs usually in the 30 minutes to 1 hour range though.

Do you leave your enail on all day or with a use frequency like that would you turn it off and back on every 30 minutes to 2 hours that I use it during the day? Is it better for it to stay on all day or turn on and off like 8-12 times a day when using it?

I wanted to try an enail because even though I do cold starts and I try to swab the banger with iso and water after every dab it still gets really black on the bottom of the banger and then I end up using a lot of butane trying to burn it off so I thought an enail would make cleaning easier and not waste butane. Do you clean with your enail like that? Like let it get hot to burn off the black or can you tell me a way to use the enail to dab that makes it easier to keep the banger clean?

I am sorry for so much text but this was a bit of an investment and I want to make sure I get the most out of it.

Back
Top Bottom