New Vaporizer, Grinder & Kief Box- Need Input

lucasi

In the last few weeks i have made my way down to the headshop cause i was bored and hadnt been to to see my old friend Crazy bob in awhile.Anyways i ended up picking up a Small vaporizer,a small kief box but not the smallest he had,a glider grinder,papers etc for almost 100.00.I was very happy on the price but the vap doesnt impress me that much,i have tried even mixing kief and yes i get high but its like hours later and not that intense.I know its not the same as smoking but i figured it would be way more intense then what it is but it does help my fiances back pain.Does anyone get High right away after smoking out of there vaporizer?I get a head rush but other than that it takes a whileand then its usually a body buzz and munchies.As for the grinder it has the kief catcher and the pouch BUT i dont like the way it makes the weed taste or smell.I know it should be like breaking in a pipe but i ran a good half ounce of bud threw it and it still has a metallic taste.Anyone else have this problem?As for the kief box,It was the best investment i made and i wish i would have figured out 20 years ago that i was wasting the best stuff on the plant.It also is just the perfect size to sit in front of the T.V. roll some doobs and collect the Kief:adore: will post some photos of my new stuff later on tonight or tommorrow.

Re: New Vaporizer,Grinder,kief box,etc.need input.

Nice bro sounds like u bought some good stuff. I also just bought a kief box and i love it. Got a few grams a kief saved up already cant wait to have tons of it. lets see the pics.

Yea i seen your box its sweeeeeeeet.Mine is like 6inches by 6inches comes apart in 3 pieces and holds together by magnets built in the wood.This was the biggest box he had or i would have gotten something like yours but i didnt wanna make the KIEF wait any longer to be collected from my sachels so i bought it and i am happy:No problems.Its amazing how much kief comes off a ounce of weed.Will post photos in a few hours i dont know what the lady did to the cord to hook the camera up to the computer so i got to wait for her to get home.:smokin: :hmmmm:

I have one too.And I have the glider which is great for grinding but not great for kif.

DSC00075.JPG

Ill post some photos later and maybe i will do a product preview on the bong rips if this guy brings me my O.If not i got to conserve.:hmmmm:

Thanx.Anybody got any input on the metallic taste them grinders give off?Maybe i should have got a wooden or plastic one but i wanted the kief catcher but it dont work worth a crap in my grinder.Not like the kief box does...................:peace:I dont know if i will use my grinder again with that awful taste.:hmmmm:

I have the smallest Wicca box and I love it. Everyone who buys a kief box falls in love with them. They are great! I have never used the grinder that makes kief but I imagine soaking it in alcohol and cleaning it well will remove any metallic taste. I have a small metal grinder that I love as well but it does not make kief and leaves no taste at all. It also has a magnet in the middle to keep the two halves from seperating.

However, I don't like wood grinders, they degrade after many uses and cannot stand up to hard work. They are basically a bunch of cut off nails hammered into the wood and after a while they just fall out, lock up, and become a general pain in the balls.

Yeah, your vape is a 1st generation BC Vaporizer clone. A BC vape was my first and I didn't use it long. It's called a hot plate vape-only the weed in contact with the bowl gets vaporized. My advice-sell it for whatever you can get and get a convection model-you want heated air to pass through the weed. Most all decent vapes these days are convection. Get a cheap box type. You can pick one up on ebay for under $70. It would be way better than what you've got.

I have the same exact Wicca kief box as you man. I hope you love it as much as I love mine :allgood:

Best one I've found for home use is herbalAire from Canada. Vapes clean and you can do hash, kief and oils by unfolding a storz-bickel liquid pad and reconfiguring it for the hA crucible.. you haven't tasted derivatives till you've vaped them.. awesome.

Vaporgenie ($50) is the best for the money.. simple, unbreakable, stealthy.. I take it everywhere.

Those are some neat items you guys showed.. pretty advanced. Have had opportunities to use most of them at Wonders, with real medicine, of course.

:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Has anyone tried this product.. looks damn cool.. portable, battery operated..

VM3 Unit

:hmmmm: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom