New - Want to Grow

Obsidian

Hello everyone,

I personally haven't smoked in quite a while but I've always wanted to grow, because I love the science behind it and I think I could do a decent job. Also, it just seems fun and interesting. Of course, I would have to at least sample my own crops, when I get to that point! It is now legal in my state to grow and possess for recreational use, and I would like to stay within the limits of the new laws.

Anyway, I am obviously new to the site and I joined only after doing a lot of research about growing. There are tons of resources out there but I picked this site after seeing the wealth of knowledge available on the site as well as the knowledgeable members who have posted their grow journals. I want to setup an indoor grow space and I have a general idea of what I want to do. However, I still have questions and I would like to post my plan and see what more experienced growers have to say about it before I get started. Where should I post something like this? Thanks everyone.

You are in the right spot. You can always start a journal to get some feedback on your plan. Lots of journals change/morph as they progress. Cruise thru the journal section and you will see what I'm talking.

Welcome to 420

:welcome:

Thanks OG13. So I will check out the FAQ and the grow journal section before posting my questions.

EDIT: + reps to OG for being helpful and not condescending to a noob.

Back
Top Bottom