New Website Features & Content

I've been seeing ton's of "spam" lately.

Maybe their could be something like, if their aren't certain canna key words that mention our beloved plant in the post, then you can't post it.

These spam posts mention nothing about canna, in fact they actually make no sense at all.

We have to keep posts/threads canna related so if their is no mention of cannabis, marijuana, hemp, pot, weed, smoke,clones, plants, etc... then it can't be posted right?

These spammers make no mention of any of these things so they would have no choice but to go away if they cant post their BS right?

This might just save ton's of our valuable mod's time I think.

Just a thought, hope I made sense :thumb:

We've been working day and night to figure out a solution and hope it will be minimized in the new site design. New software, new layout, more custom programming, etc.

Your idea is a good one, however it wouldn't work.

Give us a little more time and you'll see. ;)
:thanks:

We've been working day and night to figure out a solution and hope it will be minimized in the new site design. New software, new layout, more custom programming, etc.

Your idea is a good one, however it wouldn't work.

Give us a little more time and you'll see. ;)
:thanks:

10-4 my brother, I'll keep bird dogging and reporting these f...ing spammers for ya'

Maybe we need a fresh thread on how to report this crap so all the members can help nip this in the bud while the new site is being revamped.

I'll do what I can for ya' in the mean time and let y'all know asap when I find this spam crap :thumb:

We all :love:ya' brother and we've got your back! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom