New Website Features & Content

Maybe on the user control panel having some sort of links to

- Your photo Album, I know its not to hard to get too, but it's nice to have it near your options and on you control panel

- Your last five posts

- The last five threads you posted in.

Just makes it a bit easier to watch threads.

Pictures are bit of a hassel because you have to upload everything. But I do like the security of it. So...

I don't know. Overall I think this site is set up and runs amazingly well. Whatever your doing, your doing right, keep up the good work guys.

Playlists and videos on personal pages would be nice too. :roorrip:

It would be nice if there was a easy access section on the home page naming who the mods are with there job descriptions such as "grow support" so members can access them with greater ease. It would enhance member-admin communications.

THANK YOU!
This is already best cannibis site there is,but whatever 420 does will be fine,
420 website has a great rep. from what I've seen and heard on the internet
so whatever you do will workout.

great ideas and thank you!
Maybe on the user control panel having some sort of links to

- Your photo Album, I know its not to hard to get too, but it's nice to have it near your options and on you control panel

- Your last five posts

- The last five threads you posted in.

Just makes it a bit easier to watch threads.

Pictures are bit of a hassel because you have to upload everything. But I do like the security of it. So...

I don't know. Overall I think this site is set up and runs amazingly well. Whatever your doing, your doing right, keep up the good work guys.

this is already on the front page, The 420 Staff
420 Magazine - Show Groups
It would be nice if there was a easy access section on the home page naming who the mods are with there job descriptions such as "grow support" so members can access them with greater ease. It would enhance member-admin communications.

please keep the great feedback coming guys!

No one Is on top of Breaking News Stories like User, Weedpipe, Ganjarden! That is a great crew! :cheer:

I know! You guys have more current News than NORML.

With all of their great information, keep it up!

What the hell is a siggy? :roorrip:

this is a great idea, we will definitely make this happen after the smoke clears...
How about a Video Tutorial section teaching newbies on how to do things like posting pictures or making a custom Avatar.

In many of the news articles, the location being discussed is usually buried somewhere in the article. Sometimes, it's not even obvious, and I keep wondering where is this place? This makes no sense, since your audience is world-wide.

For example this is typical of what I'm talking about (one of the news articles on the front page):

"The owners of the sole storefront-style medical marijuana operation in unincorporated Tehama County have agreed give up their lease or convert the property to something non-marijuana related."

I have no idea WTF Tehama County is, but if you would prepend the source paper or location it might be more interesting to read. Something like "Sacremento, CA - The owners of the sole..."

That's why they created google maps. Most articles have where they originated from; location and author.

Back
Top Bottom