New420Guy Seeds: Save On Your Next Seeds Order!

I grabbed a few different ones. GSC, early skunk, durban, and I believe one other.
Right now I'm wedded to GG#4 and it's up to 30% THC. Perhaps when I find something equally as strong . . . . :lot-o-toke:
All I know is these seeds are darn cheap, hasslefree to buy and I don't have to wait to see if it makes it across the border if it even comes from outside the country; there's a certain big-name Canadian seller with retail locations in Canada (no longer a sponsor) that ships out of California and charges a heck of a lot more for less selection.

Right now I'm wedded to GG#4 and it's up to 30% THC. Perhaps when I find something equally as strong . . . . :lot-o-toke:
All I know is these seeds are darn cheap, hasslefree to buy and I don't have to wait to see if it makes it across the border if it even comes from outside the country; there's a certain big-name Canadian seller with retail locations in Canada that ships out of California and charges a heck of a lot more for less selection.
Yea I'm thinking this will be my go to when I need seeds. I tried CKS and it's been a nightmare with them. I was super happy to see them shipped the very next .morning. If usps were such boneheads I'd have mine dropped by now

CKS did replace some bad germing Purple Kush but it took some convincing that I knew what I was doing; once I explained I knew the cold germ was bad with the seeds (you were advised to keep them warm on a seedling pad to germ; all one needs to know that cold germ sucks) was when they sent me new ones.
Still have them; pretty weed but a 15-20% one (not what they claimed), which is not worth popping the replacement seeds to me.
That hassle made that purchase my last one with them.

Y-griega strain advertises up to 32% thc, if your looking for high thc strains, and as a sativa dominant has a really nice high. From experience growing this strain it prefers nutrients on the lighter side of the ppm scale in late flower and would probably do best in a hydroponic flood and drain or DWC/RDWC as she likes to drink a lot. I grew it in peat and she was dry every 3 days near the end of flower. Of the 10 seeds I bought there was little to no variation in the in plants. 1 seed left, I either clone it and do a feminized seed run or order more as they are one of my favorites to smoke and grow. Oh and definitely does better topped and LST'd.

Description
Unlike other sativas, Y Griega surprises us with a robust production of buds, large and extremely resinous, who arrive to cover the stems resin. This plant maintains a classic haze scent, combined with a slight sweet touch that makes it stand out. There are some records of the THC 26%-32%. It effects begins with an energy jolt slowly fired in a state of alertness and relaxation.

Characteristics

Breeder Medical Seeds
Genetics Amnesia x Kali Mist
Variety 80%Sativa/20%Indica
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Sex Feminised
THC Content 26%-32%
CBD Content Low
Yield 500 gr/m2
Grows Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time 80 - 90 days
Harvest Month early November

Y-griega strain advertises up to 32% thc, if your looking for high thc strains, and as a sativa dominant has a really nice high. From experience growing this strain it prefers nutrients on the lighter side of the ppm scale in late flower and would probably do best in a hydroponic flood and drain or DWC/RDWC as she likes to drink a lot. I grew it in peat and she was dry every 3 days near the end of flower. Of the 10 seeds I bought there was little to no variation in the in plants. 1 seed left, I either clone it and do a feminized seed run or order more as they are one of my favorites to smoke and grow. Oh and definitely does better topped and LST'd.

Description
Unlike other sativas, Y Griega surprises us with a robust production of buds, large and extremely resinous, who arrive to cover the stems resin. This plant maintains a classic haze scent, combined with a slight sweet touch that makes it stand out. There are some records of the THC 26%-32%. It effects begins with an energy jolt slowly fired in a state of alertness and relaxation.

Characteristics

Breeder Medical Seeds
Genetics Amnesia x Kali Mist
Variety 80%Sativa/20%Indica
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Sex Feminised
THC Content 26%-32%
CBD Content Low
Yield 500 gr/m2
Grows Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time 80 - 90 days
Harvest Month early November
Interesting; I'm more of an Indica guy but it's nice to know there is something else out there

Look what was in my mail box 2free stickers and 10reg. Bruce banner seeds. Thanks new420guy excited to try these out after I grow out all the other beansI promised to do. Lol thanks
20191106_171821.jpg

:thanks::adore: package came today. Got 2 extras. Extra seeds and my very first sticker. @New420Guy Seeds your sticker will be my very first put up in the room. Thank you very much. I love the way you package them too. Great idea to keep them safe. A+ all around for use of site and prices. Payment and shipping was very easy. I should have had them Saturday but that's out of your control. USPS can be peckerheads sometimes. I highly suggest using this sponsor for seeds. Very pleased customer. Thanks again.
received_545408496243338.jpeg

Very happy with my purchase, and I will be a returning customer forsure!

Nice! I haven’t got a chance to pop em yet. Gotta wait to build this room, but I got their black domina, pre 98 bubba kush, and a couple amnesias. I was just checking their website they have a strain called cosmic lights? I think.. but it looks amazing, I’m waiting for those seeds to drop before I place my next order.

Nice! I haven’t got a chance to pop em yet. Gotta wait to build this room, but I got their black domina, pre 98 bubba kush, and a couple amnesias. I was just checking their website they have a strain called cosmic lights? I think.. but it looks amazing, I’m waiting for those seeds to drop before I place my next order.
I follow them on Facebook and they give away free seeds on there too. It's good to see what strains they have coming etc. And a chance to win free beans every now and then. Win win. I think I ordered the first day they became a sponsor here so we'll see how they grow out. As of now they are growing strong.

Back
Top Bottom