New420Guy Seeds: Save On Your Next Seeds Order!

USA based but only accepts bit coin? no credit cards or paypal? confusing to this old fart but must say pretty good prices
Unfortunately, banks in the US do not work with us in this industry. You have a choice of paying higher prices for seeds that have to come from Europe or sending a money order or paying with Cash app or Venmo and getting your awesome seeds in just a few days for a much lower price. Thanks!

I paid with debit
Could not find that option yesterday but Google pay was a breeze to do even though it had been several years since I have used it.
We keep getting approved and then shut down again a couple days later... and all the while, we keep losing all the money we have made.
Google pay was darn easy for me but then I forgot I had used it over 5 years ago for payment (in the Google Play store) so I was already ready to go. You are the second payment on my history so I'm sure it went through.

Could not find that option yesterday but Google pay was a breeze to do even though it had been several years since I have

Google pay was darn easy for me but then I forgot I had used it over 5 years ago for payment (in the Google Play store) so I was already ready to go. You are the second payment on my history so I'm sure it went through.
Yea I ordered a couple days ago. Thursday night I believe it was. I should have mine in a couple days.

9 strains headed my way. Super fast and easy payment!

Thanks for the sponsorship New420guy!

Back
Top Bottom