New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Good recommendation @PCaddict. I like the:
Series 3 Samsung LM301H 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
budget.PNG

Thanks @PCaddict for the mention. Any questions please let me know. I dont want to spam your journal.

Day 18 Blue Dream Update

Both of these girls are growing with ease at 18 days old. 've been watering them to runoff each day once, and giving them 18 hours of light from a Marshydro 300 LED. Nutrients are Dyna-gro with Cal Mag and the substrate is Canna Coco (IMHO a very nice medium. No washing needed & no clumping).

20200223_073847.jpg

20200223_073856.jpg

20200223_073920.jpg

20200223_073914.jpg

Well I saw a BD grow and thought I would check it out, didn’t expect to see all you guys here lol

Evening Sly, think I’ll follow along if you don’t mind :)
Welcome!
Appreciate it.
I started a blue dream a week ago from 420 mind if I tag along for the grow
ill be in the back smoking a jelly roll. :peace:.
Tag along - the more the merrier!
Beautiful Sly.
Awe - thanks. They are easy to tend for in those sqare pots and the Canna Coco makes life simple.

These two Magnesia's are drying nicely (minus that car fur). This one's been hang drying after a wet trim in a humidity controlled tent since the 15th. It's time to jar them up!

20200223_103209.jpg

Closeup of bud after drying #1
2020-02-23-103404.jpg

Closeup of bud after drying #2
2020-02-23-103414.jpg

Can anyone tell me if they have ever washed buds after hang drying?

Will I knock off the trichome's if I wash after hang drying?
Wash then hang to dry not sure what would happen if you wash the dried bud

My initially reaction to that question is that it’s a very bad idea. I think the reason budwashing works so well is because the bud is fresh. It still has a healthy, strong connection between trichome head and stalk. When the plant is dry enough to jar, that connection is very diminished. It might be possible, but it also might be disasterous.

hey Sly, I wanna post a shot of my NL for you.. I grew her to 18 inches tall before I topped her... I couldn’t get her down to 8 branches though, I left 12. Then I also left a couple of secondary branches just to have the middle filled in with colas. Check her out.

This is now my preferred training method by far. It’s less work than adjusting a quadline everyday also... and I feel like even with the best quadline you still are losing like a weeks worth of time in growth.

These two girls are growin' fast! I think I'll keep them under the MARS 300 LED until I buy a new Budget LED Samsung 3 kit or Marshydro TSL 2000 QB. I might also buy two LED's instead of one bar. Still thinking on it.

The pair of ladies in their natural habitat
20200224_200134.jpg

Here's the one on the LEFT
20200224_200140.jpg

And this one's the LEFTY
20200224_200146.jpg

In my last grow I used a subpar substrate and this Canna Coco is the best.

Meanwhile... I'm enjoying the fruits of some labor. There are Amnesia, White WIdow, and Magnesia jars here.

20200225_165052.jpg

The Amnesia has been curing now 10 days. Everything else is close behind.
Looks like you have some nice stash there. I am liking my Budget lights so well I am saving for a third one. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom