New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Mine are the 350watt series 2 + red spec I really like them for my 5x5 tent. I am keeping my lights tight to the top of the tent so I am trying to fill the top of my tent with good lights so my umols come up at the canopy. I am getting between 650 and 800 I would like to see it between 700 to 1,000 umols

I've been saying I'm gonna get the 500w series 3 with far red. Each time I'm ready, something comes up. However, I think I'll finally be able to pull it off this week...
I hope you can get it. Their lights are Amazing. Fingers crossed for you. :high-five: :goodluck:

New420Guy Seed's Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

This is my second grow and I learned a lot in the first one. Things like hang drying and curing were tough to navigate but I believe I am on the right path. For this grow I am switching to Dyna-gro's new Grow product line and using it combined with some Cal-Mag. I also am thinking stringly about upgrading my lights for the 2x4. Any suggestions for that space?

Well enough with the introduction, lets get into the details.

Medium: Canna Coco Coir
Lighting: MarsHydro 300
Nutrients: Dyna-gro Grow
Genetics: New420Guy Seeds
Description: Blue Dream Feminized (Blueberry x Haze), a sativa-dominant hybrid which originated in California, has become extremely popular among West Coast strains especially as a medicinal strain. Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Newbies and veteran consumers alike enjoy the effects of Blue Dream, a high that gently brings you into a calm euphoria without causing that paranoid feeling. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent. With a sweet/sour berry aroma stemming from the Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain. Flowering Period is 7 to 9 weeks.
Feed Schedule: Watering to Runoff 1x daily in the AM
Training: I am up to trying quadlining on these-I have all the stuff to do it. I'll need help.
Phase of Growth: Vegetative

One of these ladies is growing faster than rhe other but I am not worried in the least. They are both young and healthy!

20200219_215111[1].jpg

20200219_215118[1].jpg

20200219_215124[1].jpg

Thanks for tagging along for the ride!
Awesome! We'll follow too! Can't wait!

Day 21 Blue Dream 1 & 2 Update
Its been a little while since I last posted so here goes. These two are starting to get a little more weight on them for 3 weeks old. I'm gonna veg them a while longer. I think I will top them at 16' to 20' inches and trim down to 8-10 colas to focus on.

20200227_083007.jpg

20200227_083027.jpg

20200227_082949.jpg

20200227_082955.jpg

The beautiful thing about that training technique is that you can do it to clones without mutilating/slowing them down. If you quadline a clone you’re gonna lose quite a bit of time in veg.

Day 21 Up Potting of Blue Dream Babies
The main stem on one of these bent over a little bit so I decided to check it out and it was time to up pot. I've got two small tents setup for vegging, each with a Mars 300 LED and I plan to veg them to between 16' and 20' inches before topping and trimming to focus on 8-10 main colas.

After they are done vegging, I'll move them both into the big tent with my new light. Which Budget LED would you get for a 2x4 space?

Here's the before

20200227_172837.jpg

Lefty
20200227_175250.jpg

Righty
20200227_175233.jpg

The transplant went well but I roughed them up a little. A few days and hopefully they'll be back to growing at a nice pace.

The main stem on one of these bent over a little bit so I decided to check it out and it was time to up pot. I've got two small tents setup for vegging, each with a Mars 300 LED and I plan to veg them to between 16' and 20' inches before topping and trimming to focus on 8-10 main colas.

After they are done vegging, I'll move them both into the big tent with my new light. Which Budget LED would you get for a 2x4 space?

Here's the before

20200227_172837.jpg

Lefty
20200227_175250.jpg

Righty
20200227_175233.jpg

The transplant went well but I roughed them up a little. A few days and hopefully they'll be back to growing at a nice pace.
Sly, I just happened across your journal and it peaked my interest. I've read through it all and would like to reserve a seat for the rest of the show if there are any tickets left. :Rasta:

Sly, I just happened across your journal and it peaked my interest. I've read through it all and would like to reserve a seat for the rest of the show if there are any tickets left. :Rasta:
:passitleft:

Here's the before

20200227_172837.jpg

Lefty
20200227_175250.jpg

Righty
20200227_175233.jpg

I Really Love my Series 2 + red spec 350watt light and the say it works for flower for a 2x5 tent so it should be plenty for a 2x4. Your plants are looking Good by they way.

I've been looking at lights and the Nextlight stuff is very nice but a little pricey. I think for me its between a Marshydro SP-250 or (most likely) the TSL2000 QB.

sp250.PNG

tsl2000.PNG

Which of these two would you choose for a 2x4 tent?
Hi, hope you don't mind me joining along, I'm using the Mars SP250 and my girls seem to love it so far

You're welcome to see the show @Grand Daddy Black! Thanks for dropping in...
I Really Love my Series 2 + red spec 350watt light and the say it works for flower for a 2x5 tent so it should be plenty for a 2x4. Your plants are looking Good by they way.

Yeah I was looking at that one too @PCaddict. My plants say thank you, and so do I..

Thought I drop some pictures. One of these young ladies is having trouble being top heavy. I used garden staples to build a "guide" for her to grow straiight in. Her stem was weak before the transplant so I babying it. Check out the pictures.

20200228_133156.jpg

20200228_133203.jpg

I'm not sure why her stem was damaged. Maybe my cat. It was weird.. Anyway, I buried the damaged area, so lets see how it recovers.

Back
Top Bottom