New420Guy Seeds Unofficial Grow: My Blue Dream Babies!

Anybody else out there have a Dulytek DHP7? The last two times I tried to press rosin were with 3 day hung dried buds and it did not work out well.

I think I suck at using this thing...
Take that question to Grandpa Tokin’s rosin thread and ask there . I put them in the jar for six days after drying and got over 5 grams+ Of rosin from an ounce . I squished the larf 2 ounces after 6 days drying and got less than 5 grams. GT is in my signature.

The damaged one is drooping (Lefty). The cat got her so I'm gonna have to nurture her back to health. Pictures below of Lefty and Righty and I'm gonna check out the rosin thread @West Hippie. Thanks much!

Lefty
20200229_060429.jpg

Righty
20200229_060635.jpg

Lefty might be a gonner.

I started my BD 2/20/20 in a 4” jiffy peat pot ten days ago she started off slowly but has been coming on lately, no nutes yet just silica and a bit of cal-mag for color and strength.
I’m going to let her get bigger before transplant into smart pot.
im going to start feeding lightly with the next watering And see how she reacts to it.
These jiffy pots are great u can see by the color of the pot if it’s dry or not. l remove
the jiffy’s at transplant And discard.
grow well friends
7233FAC3-8B41-4AA5-AFDC-7560C9A6CF7E.jpeg

The damaged one is drooping (Lefty). The cat got her so I'm gonna have to nurture her back to health. Pictures below of Lefty and Righty and I'm gonna check out the rosin thread @West Hippie. Thanks much!

Lefty
20200229_060429.jpg

Righty
20200229_060635.jpg

Lefty might be a gonner.
You still got the cat? :laughtwo:

No way is that plant a goner. Have a little faith and pray to the weed gods,
or at least smoke a bone and let her grow. Imho.
I'm with you in Spirit @Bud but she is browning. The stem was severed to deep even after taping it down...

You still got the cat? :laughtwo:
Still laughing @Grand Daddy Black ... Yes, the cat is still my buddy. I'm gonna drop some more seeds soon. Here's some pictures of Righty. Again, Lefty is dead.

Day 28 Blue Dream Vegging

20200303_190345.jpg

20200303_190409.jpg

I think the best thing to do is drop some more New420Guy Seed's!

20200303_191250.jpg

Still laughing @Grand Daddy Black ... Yes, the cat is still my buddy. I'm gonna drop some more seeds soon. Here's some pictures of Righty. Again, Lefty is dead.

Day 28 Blue Dream Vegging

20200303_190345.jpg

20200303_190409.jpg

I think the best thing to do is drop some more New420Guy Seed's!

20200303_191250.jpg
I would drop the seeds and the pussy. :Rasta: (Just kidding! I love animals.)

Really you culled her? Hmmm, she seemed alright.. just a bit stressed from the transplant. She would’ve taken off later. oh well. Your single girl is looking great! Looking like she’s gonna be real branchy.

what strains you got there? I can’t really read those packs.

I just harvested a Blue Dream from New420Guys.....great smoke with even better taste. Here's one of the pics I had laying around. Good luck on your grow.
bdfull.jpg
bluedreambud.jpg

Hey sly
Your girl is looking great! She’s really got girthy side branches, they look fantastic. I bet she takes to her topping really well. Is that a 5 gallon fabric pot she’s in? If so, I’d guess that she’s about 14”.

Did you see how my NL finished? I trained her exactly how you are thinking to. I had to super crop her top two branches during transition because she did get too tall for my set up

Back
Top Bottom