Newb grower here to learn!

HereToLearn

I started researching how to grow mid May this year and started my first grow at the end of July. I love journaling and taking pictures. I also love learning everything about a topic once I get really into it. And I quickly got really into it. I kept a grow journal from the start to keep track of everything throughout the grow. My boyfriend helps me with my grow but unfortunately he doesn't share the fascination I have of these plants or the passion for the growing process.

So imagine my joy when I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago and realized that there were people sharing their grow journals online, giving each other feedback and advice! What a marvelous thing!

First off I have to thank @Asesino85 for your perpetual grow journal and sharing your knowledge and techniques. I'm on page 23/50 and have learned so much already.

I realize now just how little I know despite all of the research I did prior to my first grow and how much there is yet to learn. And oh boy am I eager to learn! And eager to finish this grow so I can start another one... in coco this time (currently growing in soil)... and doing quad-lining... hopefully with a few friendly growers having my back.

So I figured I'd share the grow journal that I've kept up until this point and have you guys join the rest of my journey if you'd like. I'm anxious to get to know all of you skilled growers here on the forum and continuing to learn from you.

:Namaste:

Welcome. You definitely came to the right place. You will have problems with early grows that we can help with. Read lots and ask for help when you need it.
Thanks Dusted! And indeed, I've already had plenty of things go wrong... and things I've done wrong haha!

Hi and welcome
Have you started your journal?
Otherwise go here. Press this link
Title is the name of your journal
Thanks AngryBird! Getting started today.

Welcome HTL! Would love to see your girls some time
Thanks Bilbo! I will post my grow journal today so just keep a lookout!

I started researching how to grow mid May this year and started my first grow at the end of July. I love journaling and taking pictures. I also love learning everything about a topic once I get really into it. And I quickly got really into it. I kept a grow journal from the start to keep track of everything throughout the grow. My boyfriend helps me with my grow but unfortunately he doesn't share the fascination I have of these plants or the passion for the growing process.

So imagine my joy when I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago and realized that there were people sharing their grow journals online, giving each other feedback and advice! What a marvelous thing!

First off I have to thank @Asesino85 for your perpetual grow journal and sharing your knowledge and techniques. I'm on page 23/50 and have learned so much already.

I realize now just how little I know despite all of the research I did prior to my first grow and how much there is yet to learn. And oh boy am I eager to learn! And eager to finish this grow so I can start another one... in coco this time (currently growing in soil)... and doing quad-lining... hopefully with a few friendly growers having my back.

So I figured I'd share the grow journal that I've kept up until this point and have you guys join the rest of my journey if you'd like. I'm anxious to get to know all of you skilled growers here on the forum and continuing to learn from you.

:Namaste:

I really do appreciate the kind words and I'll sub up to your journal for sure! Usually more quadsquad people join in but if you have any questions make sure to drop them in my journal. It tend to gets answered quicker that way, even if I am not around for a few days. I'm stoked to watch you try your hand at coco and I really think you'll like it. If you have issues you can correct them quickly as long as you are following sound advice. I should be dropping new seeds soon and will heavily focus on quadlining again so sounds like we will won't be too far apart in our grows.

This forums rocks and you can find so much good stuff on here. I'm honored you chose my ways to try out. I always feel like an excited little kid when a new person comes out of the blue and wants to try my ways. I was just a normal beginner like everyone else a few years ago with no knowledge. It all came from this website. Coco is the best for me for the way I like to grow but I've taken bits and pieces from soil growers and applied them to coco. You can never stop learning here! I'm just happy that I've been able to give back to this community.

Very much looking forward to watching you do your thing in your next run with coco. I'm sure the other quadsquad members likely will too.

Back
Top Bottom