Newb here, hi!

So you're saying I can take my 7.6 pH tap water & mix in my Mega Crop & even though it now pH's to 7.2 I'll be OK feeding it to my plants ? The soil will adjust it for me ?
So what's the sense in pH up & down ? Is it only for Hydro ?
Trying to understand the logic in this because every thing I've ever read says to pH 6.4 - 6.5 for soil & 5.8 - 6.0 for Hydro. I'd really like to know more about this because I'm wasting money on pH down if I don't need it.
Hi there I have used soil for a number of years now and I never ph test and never had an issue have a look at some of my pics the plants are looking healthy and no ph ing

Hi there I have used soil for a number of years now and I never ph test and never had an issue have a look at some of my pics the plants are looking healthy and no ph ing
I used canna nutes in promix outside last year and Im using Mega Crop outside this year. I have 7.5ph tap water I gas off for 24hours. Ive noticed some odd leaf burn that I think maybe ph related. Ive since started ph down to aprox 6.0-5-8 as without it MC was at 6.8. Oddly only 1 strain was most effected others less so. Early in the year I used rain water ive not checked the ph but I should to compare maybe thats why it just showed up recently as we have had little to no rain in over a month. I was using 1-1.3g per liter of Mega Crop Ive dropped back to 1 to see how they react Im not sure what to do when I start adding bloom booster drop MC or keep it the same... any thoughts. Sorry maybe off topic
Thanks happy 420
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom