Newb needs help with 2 week old plant

I added a fan for some circulation, I was told that helps the stem get thicker also, hope that didn't cause this. Oh and I also added the insecticidal soap...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Same here Mikey this was my first solo grow and first indoor grow but with alot of research and all the wonderful advice, help, and support ive received on here (for the most part) my lady was doing well and has made me happy. I do have to say though that I have also had some bogus advice given that probably would have killed my plants if I followed so just make sure to research for yourself and don't jump on the first thing someone tells you. Don't be a lemming and Keep up the great work lol.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Yeah same I found myself sometimes questioning some advice and went ahead and done it the way I found somewhere else

Newbie Grow

I don't water it much, probably like once a day. And I use a spray bottle. But the soil says it absorbs it like a sponge to help control under and over watering.

And ok, I did put the fan directly . I turned it off.

Ok it was super dry when I woke up, like the soil was cracked. I've never put enough water to have it drain, it always gets absorbed. I just sprayed a little right now, but that only wets the top right? Do I pour some water in?

Could it be under watered? I looked up images of what a under water plant looks like and the leaves droop like this. What do you think?

I just actually watered it, meaning I put it under the sink and poured water in it, for the 1st time in a week. I had been using a spray bottle to wet the top. Any other tips? Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it.

Could it be under watered? I looked up images of what a under water plant looks like and the leaves droop like this. What do you think?

Yes underwatering and overwatering have similar symptoms. If you have not throughly watered or saturated the soil it could very well be that. Take your pot/cup and sit it in some water and let it siak up from the bottom and pour a little on top of soil then let it drain then you should not have to water for a few days to a week

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Awesome, I just did that. Drenched her and let her drain. Fingers crossed that she makes it
420-magazine-mobile1812200082.jpg

Ok let me see where I can find some. How do I go about repotting? And when would I do that? Or can I just add some perlite to my current pot?

Thanks Mikeyxb I can definitely use both of yalls help!! Lol. Really don't wanna tell anyone local I'm growing hence I don't wanna ask for their help lol.

Back
Top Bottom