Newbeez needin help

Thread starter #1
Hey yall, we are new to this site and need some help!! This is our first grow!! We were given a plant and have been taking great care of her, she started to bud about 3 weeks ago and is about 2 feet tall, seems to be doing good, however the areas that are not budding are yellowing?? Should we trim them off??:peace2: Oh, she is an outside pet, lol

Hi ganjagurl, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
And I :thanks: for joining us.
Plant is outside in a pot or in the ground?
Here's the deal, days are getting longer.
This should mess with your plant's flowering. :hmmmm:
The yellowing is probably a lack of nutes.
Tell us more.
:peace:

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the prompt response:) It's in a pot and yes the days are getting longer and its about 95 out today!! we have had it for about 4 weeks now and have fed it nothing other than water and the previous owner gave it a few shots of miracle grow. 4 weeks ago it was only about 8" tall, now it has about 30 flowers.. I could post some photos if you would like however I don't know where to post them, lol. What type of nutes do you suggest?:peace2:

:welcome:to 420Mag ganjagurl, we are here to spread cannabis awareness across the globe so if you have any questions please let us help.
I see you have hooked up with CocoJoe, TheWeed and PitViper. These Cannabis Warriors are the very best on the web and we all are here for you.
Best Wishes

Thread starter #7
Thanks a bunch however, we are in a crazy situation, lots of bad mojo in the hood, we are going to have to cut our losses so to speak and harvest now:(:(:( And I am terrified of clowns, lol:surrender:

Hey there I do not know the strain you are growing but if you pick too early it is a complete waste. Please try to keep cool for 2-3 more weeks figure about June 1 the plant will yield the best. If you are not safe and in clowntown bail and cut your losses. This one plant is not worth becoming a statistic move on and grow again.
He who grows but keeps it cool today....
.. lives to grow another day.