Newbie aha

Itoke2much

Hi guys im new to this website but have been reading alot of the grow journals =) and im starting my own first ever grow and i was just wondering if any of you king growers could give me some advice. What seeds are good only going to get a few just to grow in my bedroom ? Good soil mix ? perlite and sand ?

Cheers :D

:tokin:

Re: Newbie aha =)

i dont know a lot about the subject myself as this is m second year on the scene but i think the best thing for the simplest grow would be lowrider autoflower strain... corect me if im wrong. i read up about the auto flower and these can be done within 2 months from sprout. 2-3 weeks veg and 1 month to 2 months flower. in england u will most proberly have to buy these from the internet since it cost so mush for the shops to import them, i think auto flower strains range from about 25 to 60 pound for 5. hope this helps slightl and someone can back me up cos otherwise im blowing a very dead trumpet ^.^ keep toaking and stay safe.

:welcome: Itoke2much I am a new member and grower myself. I started Here
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know a lot of great info.I agree with Hank Almighty I currently have an autoflower grow with fox farms soil with perlite,cfl lighting and fox farm nutes.
102_4254.JPG

good luck and stay safe

Auto-flowers are okay, but I would much rather have a regular strain. Cloning is so easy. Once you get cloning down you can keep your plant going for many, many years. You could potentially use one seed for life instead of having to buy new seeds every time you want to grow. Also, the best auto-flower grow I've seen netted almost 3 zips per plant. That's nice, but regular strains have much more potential. Also, both plants are just as easy to grow, but you've got more control with a normal strain. Just my opinion.

Auto-flowers are okay, but I would much rather have a regular strain. Cloning is so easy. Once you get cloning down you can keep your plant going for many, many years. You could potentially use one seed for life instead of having to buy new seeds every time you want to grow. Also, the best auto-flower grow I've seen netted almost 3 zips per plant. That's nice, but regular strains have much more potential. Also, both plants are just as easy to grow, but you've got more control with a normal strain. Just my opinion.

thats also my opinion. the longevity and productivity of traditional strains is way better. if this project will be in your bedroom, look for strains that are more so on the indica side-just a suggestion. best of luck with your plans, peace.

Cheers for all the suggestons guys =) im going to buy some seeds tommorow but still not sure which type of strain etc...

Also what is a good soil mix ?

Back
Top Bottom