Newbie CFL grow - Week 3 - Ready to re-pot - What soil?

jmills826

Ok guys im getting ready to get these gals out of these cups and into pots where theyll be untill harvest. I know the soil i was using wasnt that great (if u look in my pics you can see the bag and brand) but im just wondering what soil i should get and whats a good starter nutrient that isnt too exspensive?
Yes i know they stretched out...

20170326_173637.jpg

A simple soil recipe cuz I be simple

Equal parts of these,,, potting soil, nutrient free,,,,peat moss,,, vermiculite,,, perlite.

That makes a fantastic soil, tho does cost a buck or two

Potting soil of near any kind will do to, Tho I have had some ugly stuff, looked kinda like yours, stay away from woody potting soil

Nutes, I grew for a while with only miracle grow, two types, for veg and for flower, one uses very little really

Karma sent friend

A simple soil recipe cuz I be simple

Equal parts of these,,, potting soil, nutrient free,,,,peat moss,,, vermiculite,,, perlite.

That makes a fantastic soil, tho does cost a buck or two

Potting soil of near any kind will do to, Tho I have had some ugly stuff, looked kinda like yours, stay away from woody potting soil

Nutes, I grew for a while with only miracle grow, two types, for veg and for flower, one uses very little really

Karma sent friend
I would go with 2gal pots filled with your liking,(hey there just too many options to choose from) but when it comes to nutrients Fox Farms Dirty Dozen starter kit Will do everything they need, and you can find them on the interWeb for @75 bucks! Remember to set your girls about 1" above soil, and good luck buddy happy growing!

NaYaWorries

Back
Top Bottom