Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

Just few shots of the girls...one I am troubled by and don't understand why her leaves look like this

420-magazine-mobile1280618885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003282900.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Start here..

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

A bit of light reading :rofl:
Just find a pic that's close to your plant... There is a simpler chart of the most common problems listed in graphic form but I can't for the life of me find it right now... Someone will post it for sure if I don't...

Start here..

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

A bit of light reading :rofl:
Just find a pic that's close to your plant... There is a simpler chart of the most common problems listed in graphic form but I can't for the life of me find it right now... Someone will post it for sure if I don't...
Pulling out the tablet now....rolled up.a little something...now off to read.

It is in a three gallon pot. I transplanted it four weeks ago.

I was thinking of just putting her in the ground tomorrow afternoon. The other two I put in the ground are growing faster.

Do it. If you're getting the same heat I am, those black pots are brutal on the root zone.

And the black plastic needs to come off the soil sometime around early May probably, when the soil temp is warm enough to germ seeds. It's black and collecting heat. Now you need to switch to a natural mulch that shades and doesn't gather heat.

:peace:

Do it. If you're getting the same heat I am, those black pots are brutal on the root zone.

And the black plastic needs to come off the soil sometime around early May probably, when the soil temp is warm enough to germ seeds. It's black and collecting heat. Now you need to switch to a natural mulch that shades and doesn't gather heat.

:peace:
Lowes has mulch on sale 5 for 10.00. Or can I use pine straw...I can get that free from yards here...it is everywhere.

Use the pine straw. Be aware that as it breaks down it may lower PH. A little bit of lime may be needed depending on your soils ability to buffer. 3 inches thick max thickness on the pine straw. It will compact a bit in time. A very thin layer of grass clippings first (just barely cover the soil surface) will encourage bacterial growth on the soil surface, which will help buffer PH towards neutral.

Colored bag mulches scare me. They are best used in suburban front yard flower beds as a visual enhancer. If that's what you're in to.

:thumb:

Use the pine straw. Be aware that as it breaks down it may lower PH. A little bit of lime may be needed depending on your soils ability to buffer. 3 inches thick max thickness on the pine straw. It will compact a bit in time. A very thin layer of grass clippings first (just barely cover the soil surface) will encourage bacterial growth on the soil surface, which will help buffer PH towards neutral.

Colored bag mulches scare me. They are best used in suburban front yard flower beds as a visual enhancer. If that's what you're in to.

:thumb:
Thanks....I will so that today after work. I am leaving early cuz I am in a horrible mood after this morning. I need to get out of here. Giving her the meds she needs...cking dressing...and getting her vital signs...then I am out.

Back
Top Bottom