Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

And the MJ that hurricane Matthew produced I smoked yesterday......it was really good...better than the plant those seeds came from. Not mid but not loud either.... like between them.....an elevated mid....which is better than the low mid it came from.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

No...I put the 4x4 down there to lift the branches off the ground. The wind was still blowing at 20 mph with occasional 60 mph wind gushes.....it wasn't until Monday that the wind died down.

Glad ya'll are safe, and sorry for the loss of plants. Definitely never fun... Enjoy the rest, and next grow will be doubled in good vibes! Peaceful blazing

Harvest time is time to get the pipe out and celebrate

:slide::slide:

:party::party::roorrip::roorrip:

Glad you're ok. Get better soon.

:circle-of-love:
I am so happy that I actually got to harvest.....with all these plants have been thru. I have three more plants to harvest and I never ever have to grow in that yard again.

And with them catching someone 30 mins from my location with an outdoor grow...I am looking forward to moving my grow indoors. Although I really plan on fine tuning my Flux and train techniques to keep them low.....his plants were 12 ft tall.

I plan to hide em and keep em low.

Going today to chop number 4 and thinking #1,#5 should be ready in a week. And after those two the season is over for me. I have to wait til my parents visit is over before getting my tent. They were supposed to be here 2 weeks ago but are still at my brothers house. I guess they will get here when they get here.

Red, so sorry to hear about you getting hit by Mathew but happy you're safe. I'm not sure how much outside growing I'll do next year as Mother Nature took a beating on me too. If you get a tent don't do what I did, overcrowd your plants. I cloned my outdoor plants to bring inside but made the mistake of popping some seeds to grow indoors as well. I've got 6 plants in two small indoor tents. Not good! Gus

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Red, so sorry to hear about you getting hit by Mathew but happy you're safe. I'm not sure how much outside growing I'll do next year as Mother Nature took a beating on me too. If you get a tent don't do what I did, overcrowd your plants. I cloned my outdoor plants to bring inside but made the mistake of popping some seeds to grow indoors as well. I've got 6 plants in two small indoor tents. Not good! Gus

To get the clones I want I have to by 18. I was thinking of maybe 12 for my next tent run in a 5x9, maybe not. I was thinking the sea of green, maybe not. The 8 in there now are perfect. Harvest soon!

Back
Top Bottom