Newbie First Time Bubbler DWC System

I wish I could but I can't upload them from my phone and don't have a computer but my roots was just like that also I had them in a 18 gal hold 5 plants and I had trouble with the roots hooking onto each other also how many plants can my 600 hps be able to take care

Ok my girls have been in flowering stage for about 5weeks now and im starting to see spotting on my leaves is the ok thanks for all the advice by the way my 1 girl is a beast bud all over

Are you spraying them with anything while you have the lights on? What nutrients and/or additives are you using for bloom?

20121217_154947.jpg
20121217_154928.jpg
20121217_155003.jpg
20121219_083221.jpg
20121219_083221.jpg

I have done dwc for a long time. Sound like a salt build up. i had that problem before. clean out the bucket or to check feel around the sides for a sandy feeling. and if so clean it with water and a shot of white vinager. Then what i di every 2 weeks was get a fresh bucket of water with 4gallons in it add hydrogen proxiside (H2O2) and ph it around 5.8 and place the top lid with the plant in the bucket and let it set for 1\2hour. This give you enought time to clean the bucket plus your washing the roots off and killing anything bad in there. just before you put it back in your system gentely massage the roots lift up and down to make sure the roots are clean. then put back. This works for me and i do it every few weeks or if i notice a problem with a plant its a good flush to if you mess up.
But make sure ph is 5.5-6.5. I have set mine PH around 5.0 cause most the time it climes up that give me a few days before i have to chech the ph. so about every 3-4 days check it out As ppm as long you in 600-1600 you should be fine. But you start tweaking the numbers for the week you can yeild more. but you will have to play with it thats what i had to do. and for nuteints up take just play with the ph numbers. you will find that the plant will look healther to . Each strain is differnt. if you get into to play with the numbers like i did.
My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal
Blue DreamQuerkle & Blue Dream
These are a few DWC that i have done.

Good luck and have fun!!:thumb:

I have done dwc for a long time. Sound like a salt build up. i had that problem before. clean out the bucket or to check feel around the sides for a sandy feeling. and if so clean it with water and a shot of white vinager. Then what i di every 2 weeks was get a fresh bucket of water with 4gallons in it add hydrogen proxiside (H2O2) and ph it around 5.8 and place the top lid with the plant in the bucket and let it set for 1\2hour. This give you enought time to clean the bucket plus your washing the roots off and killing anything bad in there. just before you put it back in your system gentely massage the roots lift up and down to make sure the roots are clean. then put back. This works for me and i do it every few weeks or if i notice a problem with a plant its a good flush to if you mess up.
But make sure ph is 5.5-6.5. I have set mine PH around 5.0 cause most the time it climes up that give me a few days before i have to chech the ph. so about every 3-4 days check it out As ppm as long you in 600-1600 you should be fine. But you start tweaking the numbers for the week you can yeild more. but you will have to play with it thats what i had to do. and for nuteints up take just play with the ph numbers. you will find that the plant will look healther to . Each strain is differnt. if you get into to play with the numbers like i did.
My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal
Blue DreamQuerkle & Blue Dream
These are a few DWC that i have done.

Good luck and have fun!!:thumb:

pretty hard to get a heavy salt build up in dwc, what u feeding? and do u keep ur res topped up with ph'd water? i find i needd to top up most days once im into mid flower, then full res change every 5-7 days. ive never had a salt build up, not once in dwc after many, many #'s.

still looks like mite attack to me. do u have any more pics? turn lights off and take some.

Thanks for all ur help that every1 gave here is a pic of the product and my new set up using t8 light tell me what u think or advice thanks
20130105_190621.jpg
20130105_190609.jpg
20130103_144842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom