Newbie from Ireland

Harley2

Hello everyine. I've spent the last 3 days reading over all the information here on Cannabis oil. I've ended up being side tracked so many times stalking loads of members past and present and been completely blown away by there stories.
I'm not sure where to post so if someone could direct me to the forum that would best suit. I'll try make this as short as possible.
My dear Mam 52yrs old diagnosed stage 4 lung cancer opted out if chemo as she was told it would only give her an extra few weeks at most. She mets to her chest and adrenal gland. Deterioting rapidly.
Decided to look into cannabis oil. Cannot get it in Ireland. I'm face with 2 options.
1. Order it online and hope for the best.
2. Buy some of a dealer and make it myself. Probably will not be able to find out strain or thc/cbd levels.
I have no experience whatsoever in any of this but from.looking at tutorials myself and my husband think we could give it a go.
A friend of mine can get us the weed which he days is good quality. In Ireland it's roughly 400euro for 1 ounce. If I'm correct you need 16 ounces to make 60g of cannabis oil. Which means spending about 6000euro for 1lb of weed. I'm all over the place and my ms clock is ticking. Can anyone advice or send me in the right direction. I would be so so grateful. My mams is our rock and after loosing my dad suddenly 2 years ago I don't know how we are gonna get through this.
Thank you for reading.
Xx

Greetings Harley2. Sorry to hear of the cancer. Check the link below for a tutorial on small batch oil. Seems like it was in the first few pages. Also the folks in that thread should be able to give you a hand with the info you seek.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Hi read your post through tears,
Similar situation my mother died 11 years ago from cancer when I was 19 and wouldn't think of using cannabis because of the stigma, chemo just wears you down quicker and is not a solution. Just last year my aunt died of a brain tumour(massive operation couldnt remove all of it wansn't the same after op got 18 months but her husband had top level insurance through work and the care was close to a million euro, he would have paid ten times that but nothing could be done) and an uncle of lung cancer stage 4!

I'm also Irish from Kildare and have had 3 tumours and 2 glands removed in the past 18 months and have used cannabis for pain and rest for some time and recently my dog f**king developed lymphoma aswell just as a sucker punch to top things off, I can't grow quick enough in the space I have to accomodate our needs and now have a wait of over a month with no medicine as last crop had weight issues!

I have found ordering it from growers in canada/us can be tricky customs wise but you need to search in the medical forums to find the right people and always order from 2 seperate people at one time in the hope at least one comes, I am actually here in search of oil aswell!

Your a bit heavy on price though as you will get a pound (likely more) of top quality for 4k or less but as we are light on available strains here
I think your best bet is to look For Amnesia Haze as it is popular. I have a guy i use regularly can get big amounts usually only a couple of strains but almost all the time amnesia or blue cheese is there as this is the stuff people like to smoke, it is probably the best of whats available! I'm sure some plants of a more medical nature (higher cbd) would be of benefit but both those strains would contain high thc for pain relief also, the Haze i've seen a few posts say is good for cancer and epilepsy

Where are you living? I would suggest growing but 3-4 months would be too long to wait, I will help you in anyway I can to seek it out or to refine the product to oil, anything you need to know just ask if I don't know I will be honest and say that but I will point you to someone that will know!

I will keep a close eye on this so if you reply I will get back to you likely within a couple of hours!

Keep faith most growers and users are keen to help especially in these situations, wishing your mam and your family the best!

Try amsterdam shops online, i know oil with high cbd lvls can easily be purchased in store there as well i have looked and can find cbd oil sellers online in uk/europe. It shouldnt be a problem getting to you through customs or what not that way, i have never had any probs and live in uk.

There are some good vids on youtube , i watched a couple and successfully made some cannabis tincture/e-cig oil

its just ratio of ganja to oils vg or pg (vegetable oil or pg the other one? , u can cheaply buy both online at ebay )

Just sealed in a jar put in hot water solution over heat for an hour and keep stirring . 1gram ganja to 5mls of oil would get about 3+ back. depends how good a press you have , you could get more (was using the back of two spoons and a pair of pliers. And be sure to filter it out, for that i just ripped open a tea bag)

the video was saying 10mls oils though use less for higher concentrate, their example were 10, 5 and 3

but anyways was fairly decent for a home experiment, the tinture tasted sweet, (due to one of the oils v or pg. not sure which) so was pleasant to taste under tongue or in a tea as well felt it did something as a rubbing agent to alleviate pain. (was suffering from severe carpal tunnel syndrome at the time) It was also pleasant to smoke through an ecig

Best of luck to the both of you and hope you find some answers and good leads soon :)

Welcome, sorry to hear about your mother hope you can get everything sorted out for her.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

Hi Bel thanks so much for your reply. Im in a louth and my mam is in celbridge. Have you made oil before could do with all the help in the world at the moment. Wondering how we could contact each other outside of here.

Hi Bel thanks so much for your reply. Im in a louth and my mam is in celbridge. Have you made oil before could do with all the help in the world at the moment. Wondering how we could contact each other outside of here.

Hi only new myself but i think if you click on my name and add as friend on the page you can private message me.

I have made oil 3 times before first time was a nightmare no clue what I was doing, i think your aiming quite high for the pound most I did was 72g for roughly 6.5 ml of syringed oil. and be orally taken under tongue (gets straight into glands) on food or inserted to capsules.

I also think with the location of the problem vaping directly to the lungs is beneficial to attack on all fronts and provide pain relief, With my mum it started with breast very localized but after operating it went to liver colon pancreas kidney and toward the end brain.
I strongly believe it spreads like wildfire when it gets operanted on (like it feeds on oxygen) everyone i know who wasn't fully removed it came on stronger and radiation and chemo attack alot of the processes the body needs (immune system and anti-bodies) to heal and not just the cancer.

My Mum didn't want to be a 'stoner' but in this day and age who cares about stigmas when it comes to your health, it's a proven fact the body contains mass amounts of cannaboid receptors they are there for a reason and no law holds more weight than the right to medicate illness in a way you see fit and not succumbe to a tretment that uses RADIATION (the very thing that can cause cancer) to poison us.

I'll try add you now. Did your oil turn out ok the other times. I think I would start with an ounce or 2 and see how she take to it. I'm so confused over the best way to take it for her cancer. Alot of people seem to think tacking is best and gets the most into the system. Been looking stuff on here about distracting the liver half an hour before taking the oil so passes through without filtering out the good stuff. I'm no scientist and am pretty clueless when it comes to stuff like this but having read through pages and pages this is what I have taken from it. Still instead of what solvent we could use? What did u use. I'm trying to get my hands on some spiritus 95% and also did u decade before. Sorry for all questions. I also read that fairly little thc gets to the lungs through vaping. So many opinions and conflicting research. Thanks for your speedy reply. Linda

I think the vaping would be for comfort but I have a cousin in San Diego vapes for asthma with great results

It turned out ok all times last time was best and got most out of it, A friend got me medical grade ethanol as he is a pharmacist but now in Oz so i would try any pharmacy until you find a good one your evapourating it anyway you should'nt have any left in the product there are even ways to distill and re-use it your spiritus sounds spot on. Personally i would decarb for 13 -17 minutes.

I go by about small pea size under tongue it gets straight to my glands I've had perennial removed and 2 in pelvis removed and had a growth on the adrenal(kidney) which now requires no steroid/hormone treatment (i thought i was going mad on that crap and had pain for days after injections was puting on weight, couldn't eat but once a day and just lost alot of muscle as in my body consumed it and turned it to fat)

My mother was a hairdresser and one of her clients (that beat cancer) kept bringing her a thing called phytos she swore, by dilluted in warm water like a tea, further to that use a frankincense oil in a burner while she sleeps seek out cbd droppers, hemp seed chia, make capsules of tumeric and take 3-4 times a day theres curcumin in it these things will not be counter priductive and all show signs of being good treatments in cancers i've heard shak cartiledge too but never used it.

Videos like this help alot but a ten minute video is not ass simple as it seems it takes hours to refine the oil on a low tep

How to Make High CBD Cannabis into an Organic Tincture, Part A - YouTube

Wow thanks for all your info!!! Sorry to hear about your health worries. I tried private messaging you but it won't allow until I have 50 posts.

How much do you pay for an ounce bel. I really want to get cracking on this and see how it goes down with my mam. If I write my email up quick and then delete it could we contact there. I completely understand if u wud prefer not to

Oh thats a bit of a pain, I feel 100% better since i stopped taking their crap I presented to the hospital with what they said was chronic anaemia and decreased liver and kidney function suffering blackouts. I smoked recreationally but looked into cbd's regained my appetite within days and have not had a blackout/siezure in 5 months, my dog was becoming listful and tired looking with same story absolutely full of beans like a puppy within days eating all round him i think if i stood still long enough he'd eat me! You can contact me here cassius1clay2@gmail.com

For refining oil a rice cooker is useful and cleaner I have not invested in one as yet i use electric hob doors and windows open extractir fan on full and a fan bout a foot away held pointing over the mixture toward back door

Sorry only saw the second message now, the best of the best same as you buy over a counter in amsterdam 400-450 as 50 euro for 2 grams is unviable, last 2 times i had to purchase got stuff for 350 and it was really good stuff i just had no idea what it was (suspect orange bud) but they guy had it regularly week on week. My e-mail is in the last message

Back
Top Bottom