Newbie from Ontario Canada

Welcome to :420:Timmy you can gain knowledge from 420 where I learn something new about everyday. Below click on help for newbies. You can get that journal started where help will come to your aid from many here! You came to the right place to help mama get thru her pains .

Here are some pics for ya's

Attachments

• 20181216_111816.jpg
    20181216_111816.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181216_111802.jpg
    20181216_111802.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20181216_111739.jpg
    20181216_111739.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 35
just one in there. My phone isn't the greatest. It sprouted last Thursday I believe. I've got the light roughly 24" from the seedling at the moment. Currently have it set to 18 hrs light and 6 hrs dark. Should I maintain that 24" distance do you think and for how long? Running a Viparspectra 600 watt LED on veg setting currently. I plan on using Advanced Nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom and Calmag. I've read there are so many nutrient choices but I just went with these ones for now. Just straight water currently. Any pointers on when I should start with the nutrients?

Everything sounds great and the setup! Just watch that light in case it’s too close !
You need to start that journal today !
Perfect timing on your part , if you start it they will be people in here to give advice as you go!

I see now. I started a journal but not on here yet. I'll get started on that as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads up.
Will be looking for you , watching most the soil ! I do hydro flood and drain ( ebb& flow) .

Hello , another Ontario grower here , dtw coco for me but I will sit in on this one , you will need a ppm meter also as both of these meters are crucial , do you plan to flower in that tent also , if so you will need to flip to flower as soon as they show their sex as they could double in height as they finish flowering and you won't have the room in there with out burning your plant with the light ,1ft for veg 1.5 feet for flower and I assume that is a 4 ft high tent ? hence my comment on light .welcome aboard to 420 mag.!!

Sorry, been busy with holiday crazyness. I'll post some pics later today. As for the tent, you may be right about the height issue. I just so happen to have a larger tent that I will have to set up to avoid any issues.

Back
Top Bottom