Newbie from the Treehouse

Ladygreenbeans

420 Member
High Everyone!

I have always loved my "shrubs" but every attempt at a grow was a joke, leaving dead seedlings. A friend of mine had taken a bunch (I mean a BUNCH) in one small pot... probably about 50 in a small pot stretched to all hell as they were in the backyard kind of hidden. He doesn't remember when he planted them or what they are. SIGH.... When I got them they were a tangled tall skinny mess so I first set out to TRY to carefully separate them. I lost a few of course, but managed about 20 seedlings... put them in better soil in a closet with an LED light... I realized that I needed something better... GROW TENT..... 600W LED Light (actually have 4 of them, not enough room. I have come a long way.... Since I don't know what strain they are, I am really just hoping for some kind of harvest. Saving my good seeds for my second grow...

Hope to learn a great deal from you all here...

High Times for ALL...

LadyGreenBeans!

Welcome to 420 Magazine GB, looking forward to your first grow that we can follow along with you. With info and pics we can get a better idea of you're doing and maybe what you need to change up. Here's a link to help get you started.

Journals in Progress

Back
Top Bottom