Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

my CBD Crack Auto popped also but not so good looks like it might die ?

Attachments

• 20190606_203922.jpg
    20190606_203922.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 84
ove used the same soil for all my seeds so far but this is my 1st auto would that make a differnce
She may get over it, see what she looks like tomorrow
ok cheers next time ill just use some plain soil or i got some of those peet pellets ,i did the water trick 1st let it sink but instead i skipped the tissue bit and planted straight into that soil none of my other seeds this happend to tho with same soil how strange.

ove used the same soil for all my seeds so far but this is my 1st auto would that make a differnce

ok cheers next time ill just use some plain soil or i got some of those peet pellets ,i did the water trick 1st let it sink but instead i skipped the tissue bit and planted straight into that soil none of my other seeds this happend to tho with same soil how strange.
Yeah autos are more sensitive to nutrients.

You're in good hands cuz. I agree looks like hot soil but ive always started in soil too hot for seedlings n it has proven difficult at times. Sometimes its cool then some strains just haaate it. Doesnt look bad in my opinion though nothing to be alarmed about she'll pull through in my opinion. Im switching to light mix from now on though :D

You're in good hands cuz. I agree looks like hot soil but ive always started in soil too hot for seedlings n it has proven difficult at times. Sometimes its cool then some strains just haaate it. Doesnt look bad in my opinion though nothing to be alarmed about she'll pull through in my opinion. Im switching to light mix from now on though :D
i think its gona pull through haha well i hope its not dead yet
20190609_001126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom