Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

Do u had the hot weather too can’t eait for it tho cool down but I have got like 3 600w leds in there and 2 hps which kick of heat bad

Kraizk I think your plants have slowed right down due to only having 60 watts of power on them, poor light = poor growth that’s just how it is in this game I know you are having trouble with temps with a more powerful light but you will get nowhere with 60 watts, so there’s a fella on the bay doing Samsung quantum boards by the name rickm.georg (651) he could make you a unit to fit perfect in your set up and these units run cool probably a lot cooler than the ones you have, I know you don’t want to here to spend more money but this would be a very wise investment and will last plus and they grow shit hot buds 1.5 grams per watt can be easily achieved with these units plus if you got a GPW how bad is that.
Also you are going to have to up the air exchange to deal with the heat can you put the unit next to some out side air? because if the room that the unit is in is warm and you are extracting hot air out in to the room your intake is just putting it straight back in so you need to get fresh colder air
from outside and extract to outside to as to keep the room the unit is in cooler if this makes sense this can be done with flexible hosing or pipe work and will be difficult to do to look super stealthy but I have seen it done check it out on the tube.
Don’t feel bad that you might have wasted a bit of money on growing gear we have all done this when we all started growing fuck a have a loft full of it lol, but that’s what 420 is for to help guide people to there golds in growing top rank buds hope this helps you, good luck cheers.

Kraizk I think your plants have slowed right down due to only having 60 watts of power on them, poor light = poor growth that’s just how it is in this game I know you are having trouble with temps with a more powerful light but you will get nowhere with 60 watts, so there’s a fella on the bay doing Samsung quantum boards by the name rickm.georg (651) he could make you a unit to fit perfect in your set up and these units run cool probably a lot cooler than the ones you have, I know you don’t want to here to spend more money but this would be a very wise investment and will last plus and they grow shit hot buds 1.5 grams per watt can be easily achieved with these units plus if you got a GPW how bad is that.
Also you are going to have to up the air exchange to deal with the heat can you put the unit next to some out side air? because if the room that the unit is in is warm and you are extracting hot air out in to the room your intake is just putting it straight back in so you need to get fresh colder air
from outside and extract to outside to as to keep the room the unit is in cooler if this makes sense this can be done with flexible hosing or pipe work and will be difficult to do to look super stealthy but I have seen it done check it out on the tube.
Don’t feel bad that you might have wasted a bit of money on growing gear we have all done this when we all started growing fuck a have a loft full of it lol, but that’s what 420 is for to help guide people to there golds in growing top rank buds hope this helps you, good luck cheers.
thanks for the info dude ill defo look into this, the money side i aint to botherd about it i like spending its why i earn it haha cant take it with me if i was to drop dead wasted money on worse stuff i mean ive probally blew over 200 quid on seeds alone enough to last me a couple of years :D ill try find that guy who can make lights, just wanna grow my own personal not looking for huge returns its a thril of just growing for myself aswell as a hobby plus not having to buy it again of some dodgy fucker who sells me shit telling me its summit it aint, hopefully after my holiday end of this month my other half is letting me set up my grow tent so fingers crossed all my troubles are sorted if she lets me just use that tent i literally have everything for the correct setup its just hard to use it all in this small box.

60w of led can take ya to the start of flower without issue, it just wont be the fastest, hell I flowered on 20w of led's for 42 days and got a cheap 1.25 dry oz.
dude i would be more then happy with that every 3-4 months as im going to be focusing mainly on auto's also but im going to upgrade my light to the 150w i just got, either later or tomorrow my CBD Crack Auto just popped also im actually tempted to just ditch these 2 there bagseed anyways so its probally gona be lost cause anyways or ill just chuck em in the garden and let them do there thing perhaps, what i would like to know if any 1 can help how can i keep my plants alive for a week while im on holiday?
20190605_170332.jpg

dude i would be more then happy with that every 3-4 months as im going to be focusing mainly on auto's also but im going to upgrade my light to the 150w i just got, either later or tomorrow my CBD Crack Auto just popped also im actually tempted to just ditch these 2 there bagseed anyways so its probally gona be lost cause anyways or ill just chuck em in the garden and let them do there thing perhaps, what i would like to know if any 1 can help how can i keep my plants alive for a week while im on holiday?
20190605_170332.jpg
i had to get a friend tobaby sit. almost, not quite but almost, came back to a disaster lol

choose help carefully!!!

gotcha
well at least with soil you arent watering daily
if you feed em as you walk out the door you could maybe get away with only needing a friend for a single visit...
how many days are they between waters atm?
im on coco and had to get someone in every day for a week when i went.
my lights come on at 9pm too and fed at that time so was very awkward for him lol
hes up at 5am daily haha

gotcha
well at least with soil you arent watering daily
if you feed em as you walk out the door you could maybe get away with only needing a friend for a single visit...
how many days are they between waters atm?
im on coco and had to get someone in every day for a week when i went.
my lights come on at 9pm too and fed at that time so was very awkward for him lol
hes up at 5am daily haha
i water between 2 and 3 times a week and 1 of them is nutrients, i only feed them nutrients once a week dunno if thats to little for nutrients, my lights are on 8am untill 2am. :)

A 5 day week or a 7 day week? Assuming you're on a timer you may get by with soaking them and having nice big drip trays under the pots filled with water. They might look a little drowned for a bit but should live through it
7 day week but got it sorted now my son is gona come mid week and feed them 3/4 Litre of water each hopefully that will work :D

Back
Top Bottom