Newbie grow tent setup questions

Anparis

Hi guys, so I have been trying to figure out the best set up for my 6x4 grow tent (6 ft tall, too), but have been a bit overwhelmed with all the info. out there. I was thinking of buying a 600w LED light from dorm grow, does this seem like it would be enough for the space? I plan to veg. about 20 plants for a few weeks, then flower them..
I also plan to put a rotating fan on a small stand in one bottom corner. There are plenty of vents to make sure air is going in and out.
thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi guys, so I have been trying to figure out the best set up for my 6x4 grow tent (6 ft tall, too), but have been a bit overwhelmed with all the info. out there. I was thinking of buying a 600w LED light from dorm grow, does this seem like it would be enough for the space? I plan to veg. about 20 plants for a few weeks, then flower them..
I also plan to put a rotating fan on a small stand in one bottom corner. There are plenty of vents to make sure air is going in and out.
thanks in advance for any advice!

Anparis,
The G8-600 600 Watt LED Grow Light | Replace 1200 Watt MH/HPS System | Dorm Grow LED Grow Light will cover 22square feet of grow area so it will work perfectly for your tent, especially if you have reflective material inside. Once you are ready to flower, i recommend adding a couple of the 90 Watt UFO All Red lights to get a flowering boost.
:420:
Happy Harvest!

G8-600 Watt LED Grow Light
600_front_2_sample_2.jpg

600_Watt_MEGA_LED_Grow_Light.jpg

G8 LED Panel with 2 All Red UFOs during flowering
600_Watt_with_2_Red_UFOs.jpg

LED_panel_with_UFOs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom