Newbie Grow with a BloomBox

Ok, are some pics of the results, still working on the weight, think I need to get something other than our kitchen scale.

Enjoy....

random_0592.jpg

The Dryer, came in the bloombox royale set...

random_0613.jpg

Screen #1

random7.jpg

Screens 2 and 3

random_0593.jpg

Kitchen scale says 4 3/8 oz total for these 3 jars, still have one whole screen drying and a crap load of sugar leafs and lower buds in the freezer for either butter or hash.

random_0603.jpg

Yum, Himilayan Gold or 3 hitter quitter, sampled lastnight, was sorta stuck on the couch for a while then proceeded to eat every snack in the house..

Thanks for the help guys and ladies.....

sampled lastnight, was sorta stuck on the couch for a while then proceeded to eat every snack in the house..

:rofl:

Most excellent VE! I'm pretty impressed by that Bloom Box, and the grower/operator; a mighty fine job!!!

Congrats on the haul bro! You totally deserve it!

Sf.

Thanks for the congrats guys, ended up being 6 1/4 oz total, got a better scale. The Himalayan Gold is a pretty potent smoke, definite munch fest with that one and the couchlock stone lasts a good 2hrs, the papaya I really like, kinda motivating and up, sweet taste on the exhale but short legs at about 1hr long. All in all I call my 1st attempt a success, Thanks for all your help 420 peeps. Got another 9 in the bloomside fixing to start wk 3. Unknown strain but thus far looks like female preflowers :) Will post pics later.

Congrats on the success my friend. I am in the same situation as you cant stand paying for the good stuff, only seed i love is my son :) good results for a first grow. Many more to come. Did you start these off from seeds? If so enlighten me on the ordering seeds process if you dont mind.

Well, here are my clones of an unknown momma from bagseed. There is a chance it is white widow as it was the last time I purchased and it had a few seeds in the bag.

Growing one strain is way easier than two, think I will go with that from now on.

Here is week 5 of flower from clones. This was a need to get something in the bloom side thing and all I had going on was the bagseed plant, which happened to be female as are these babies, enjoy. One thing, these things have literally no scent. At 5 wks my papaya and HG were stankin. Does anyone have experience with white widow grows? Do they stink later in flower?

3589.jpg

4448.jpg

2700.jpg

very nice harvest my friend,keep up the good work. :thumb:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Vapo, years later your posts and questions answered by others are still educating others:) Piling on the research before starting up my bloombox

Back
Top Bottom