Newbie Grow

mikeyxb

This is my first grow and am quite please I had but 1 seed from a friend it's candy kush/kandy kush not sure which I'm keeping it simple and experimenting with very little budget, so please don't criticise lol, I have 3 cfl and 3 led with an led panel on the way.

Any how I've gone for soil germination with success
420-magazine-mobile1418046054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile71182509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1940089411.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1335548041.jpg

This is what I have so far

I will update with my setup when it's fully complete
I'm using dutch pro aadre all mix soil
And came with 1 component aadre base nutes

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi and welcome to 420 mag :welcome:
No one will judge you for your set up if it is made with no or little money, So don't worry :)
Set up looks fine at the moment and babies too.

Here we HELP each other
I am a total newbie too and my set up must have been the " cheapest" so far lol
Everyone here have helped me A LOT and they still do. You did great to come here.

You might want to tell the moderators to move your journal to the correct place. ( journals in progress)

Also figured out its candy kush auto to my misfortune which messed my plans a little cos I wanted to dig into cloning and play with monster cropping a little but next seeds I will be sourcing myself so non autos are on my list preferably sativa dominent ones with a little indica in there

Also figured out its candy kush auto to my misfortune which messed my plans a little cos I wanted to dig into cloning and play with monster cropping a little but next seeds I will be sourcing myself so non autos are on my list preferably sativa dominent ones with a little indica in there

you can clone an auto. The differences is that auto clone continues the age of its mother when cut ..so it will flower earlier.

looking good mikey. if i may ask what is that tube going into the dirt? just wondering. I did an experiment once with air tubing around the roots. There was no control for the experiment so i cant say if it benefited growth or not but its always fun to try new things. Keep up the good work.

looking good mikey. if i may ask what is that tube going into the dirt? just wondering. I did an experiment once with air tubing around the roots. There was no control for the experiment so i cant say if it benefited growth or not but its always fun to try new things. Keep up the good work.
Oh yeah its just a digital thermometer also have a laser thermometer for it also

Looking good, my set up is even more basic, a pot, a greenhouse and the sun, wish I had a grow tent and some nice lights. Keep us posted.
Thanks it's maybe a bit to late for me to do an outdoor grow here in the UK plus the weather has been so weird this year would probably have been a loss so making do with what I had to hand, just made a diy carbon filter today also from an old xbox 360 fan a sweet tub and some carbon from pet store hopefully will do the job when the smells come along will put some pics on when I get he chance

Back
Top Bottom