Newbie Grow

Thanks for the advice tomula but I think I'm going to skip the topping this time around as the burn would have caused a little stress and don't want to stunt it any more so I'm just going to do some bending to get light to the new growth nodes to create some new colas.
I have a water testing kit from when I kept fish for the ph and at the moment it seems with the way I'm doing it atm ph is perfect lol so struck lucky I'm getting 7 on the way in and 6.8 on the way out

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's good, 6,8 is almost spot on. Looks like you know what you want, that's great I wish you luck with that! :thumb: :Namaste:

Okay so had a few problems the last few days with transporting to tent in loft dealing with heat so switched to lights on at night and off in the day which works for me with work anyway, bottom leaves have started dying due to over watering I think so have now changed watering schedule (lesson learned) this is my first grow and I have learned so much in the few weeks,

Added large cfls 2 x 125w 1 red 1 blue very powerful xbox 360 fan for vortex against my blower fan, pc fan on either end of duct for intake and 4 inch extractor fan will attach carbon when needed need air flow while still quite hot outside will be cool enough when needed.

So all in all think I covered all I wanted so here's some pics
420-magazine-mobile1357259292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile825083902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile157110663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile716201556.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1587637902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1938539223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile76276408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1024577575.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi man, she looks good, nicely trained. I suggest you pot her up as she looks pretty big for that container. More roots= more fruits! Cheers! :love: :thumb: :Namaste:

She looks great. You can pluck the damaged leaves out so they won't attract unwanted guests lying on the soil like that. I learned the hard way to not let the leaves lie in the pot. So far so good, keep it up man! :thumb: :Namaste:

Looks to be progressing nicely . nice training too

If the leafs at the first/second nodes are damaged, can it be buried at that point when repotted?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've never tried to do so, but if you follow the botanic standings... If the leaves are completely gone but the buds are still there, when covering them with opac objects (like burying) will turn them to grow into roots, and if not into leaves.
And about the bad leaves... It's not about removing the ones that look bad but the ones that are in contact with the soil, cause they can get mold and that might spread to the rest of the plant.
Hope I wrotte everything properly and it's useful...

Back
Top Bottom