Newbie Grower Intro

Apprentice420

Hey all!

Whats up, I've been a lurker for a long time & I wanted to start making more posts.. Let me start by introducing myself, I am guy who has a passion for cannabis and who is planning on growing in the near future. I have been on this site for a few months and it has been really informative. I really enjoy the community here and the amount of information on here. Out of all the other grow forums, this one is the best hands down IMO.

Anyways, so I am planning on growing fairly soon. I am trying to do as much research as possible in order to have a good grasp on cultivation. I am getting everything ready & I plan to be doing a stealth cabinet grow in a about a months time.

I am glad to be part of this community, I will be starting a journal soon and I look forward to you guys helping me out! Thats all for now..

:thanks:Thank you for being awesome! :Namaste:

Welcome to 420!

What an incredible time for you to join us. So many things are happening right now, I don't think you'll have a problem getting comfortable.

We share similar opinions about this website. I think this is the best place on the Internet for quick and reliable help. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. But if you'd like to dive head first into some reading. Check out the FAQ page under the "Grow Room " tab at the top of the screen. Tons of useful information there!

I hope you find everything you're looking for. I look forward to getting to you know better!

Back
Top Bottom