Newbie growing Amnesia Haze auto - Help!

GoldenGreenNaija

420 Member
Hello all;

Newbie grower writing from "sunny" West Africa! I'm growing the Amnesia haze autos and germinated 3 seeds which I transplanted to a 20l bucket/container on the 5/1/18.

The seedlings were planted in 20l buckets and the buckets were placed in an open space outside for rain and sunshine.

The 20l buckets were prepped by drilling holes in the sides and the bottoms to allow for easy drainage in case of rain.

Since the seedlings were transplanted, we have had a bunch of torrential rainfalls and the sunshine hasn't been of the typically tropical sunshine expected in West Africa.

I'm concerned that my plants are not growing at the typically growth rate of this strain. As a matter of fact with the exception of a few new leaves, the plants have essentially remained at the same height.

I am not using any additional nutrition for the plants, I just got some dark soil to plant with.

Technically this is day 14 and I need advice or comments regarding my plants. I'm basing the growth of my plants on one of the posts on here showing the growth and progression of the same strain from the same vendor and it doesn't add up.

The post I'm referring to is:
Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Here are my 3 plants:

They look fine for seedlings...growth is slow in the beginning. Try to keep them out of direct exposure to "torrential rainfall" and in indirect sunlight for the first week or so until they harden. Your soil, imho, looks pretty dense...cannabis needs root growth and this is best achieved with soil that has excellent aeration. It is not too late to scoop out those seedlings, remix the soil with the addition of perlite/vermiculite/coarse sand (as a last resort). Then replant and grow away....
:goodluck:

Hello all;

Newbie grower writing from "sunny" West Africa! I'm growing the Amnesia haze autos and germinated 3 seeds which I transplanted to a 20l bucket/container on the 5/1/18.

The seedlings were planted in 20l buckets and the buckets were placed in an open space outside for rain and sunshine.

The 20l buckets were prepped by drilling holes in the sides and the bottoms to allow for easy drainage in case of rain.

Since the seedlings were transplanted, we have had a bunch of torrential rainfalls and the sunshine hasn't been of the typically tropical sunshine expected in West Africa.

I'm concerned that my plants are not growing at the typically growth rate of this strain. As a matter of fact with the exception of a few new leaves, the plants have essentially remained at the same height.

I am not using any additional nutrition for the plants, I just got some dark soil to plant with.

Technically this is day 14 and I need advice or comments regarding my plants. I'm basing the growth of my plants on one of the posts on here showing the growth and progression of the same strain from the same vendor and it doesn't add up.

The post I'm referring to is:
Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Here are my 3 plants:
Amnesia Haze Auto
Amnesia Haze Auto
Amnesia Haze Auto
Welcome! You're in the right place.

I just finished an Amnesia Haze auto, I have one growing now, and another seed in the germ tray now. I've encountered a few issues along the way too.
My journal (Temple of Bloom) has most of that grow (mixed in with my others) but if you poke around in there a few pages back, you can track my last one from seedling to harvest.

I'm on here all the time if you have questions. I'm still learning myself, but I know quite a few people on here that really know their shit. If I don't know, I ask...

:passitleft:
P

Th
Welcome! You're in the right place.

I just finished an Amnesia Haze auto, I have one growing now, and another seed in the germ tray now. I've encountered a few issues along the way too.
My journal (Temple of Bloom) has most of that grow (mixed in with my others) but if you poke around in there a few pages back, you can track my last one from seedling to harvest.

I'm on here all the time if you have questions. I'm still learning myself, but I know quite a few people on here that really know their shit. If I don't know, I ask...

:passitleft:
P

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom