Newbie here. First outdoor grow of Moby Dick.

Mrs420

420 Member
Hey everyone,

I’m from the England, UK I’m New to the site today.
I now live in Spain in the mountain so me and my husband are going to try an outdoor grow this year.

We had a previous successful indoor Grow. But living where we live we are in the perfect t position to go outside. We are surrounded by pine trees and other beautiful trees and plants we have one neighbour about a mile or so up the road. Our ground is rocky, Clay can be an issue so we think opting to buy soil will help while we mix our own super soil!!

ordered seeds waiting for arrival and then we can get germinating

Tonnes of research has been done for outdoor however any advice tips or No No’s please do share!!

Hey everyone,

I’m from the England, UK I’m New to the site today.
I now live in Spain in the mountain so me and my husband are going to try an outdoor grow this year.

We had a previous successful indoor Grow. But living where we live we are in the perfect t position to go outside. We are surrounded by pine trees and other beautiful trees and plants we have one neighbour about a mile or so up the road. Our ground is rocky, Clay can be an issue so we think opting to buy soil will help while we mix our own super soil!!

ordered seeds waiting for arrival and then we can get germinating

Tonnes of research has been done for outdoor however any advice tips or No No’s please do share!!
:hug: Welcome, you'll get all the advice you could ever need , on this site. If these growers don't know it, it's not known. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom