Newbie here need some help?

Kola320

OK on my second hydro, I had 5 clones Very healthy 8" tall and just lush green they were my perfect babies lol :love:

My problem is that 3 days after I put them into my nutes and I do the Lucas formula the leaves started curling up and were so dry and brittle the would just crumble to the touch. I only did a 25% of the nutes if that just too get them settled into there new home. I am have trouble with the PH this time around got my water from a different place but it was only the money after I mixed. Now it just seems to keep going up

Any trouble shooting would be much appreciated. Things were just going so awesome until now. I'm just stumped, anybody else done hydro and had this type of thing happen ? I can try an upload some pics later just thought I would toss it out there been looking threw the forums for the past 2 hours but can't seem to find the same issue.

I love reading your guys post and get most of my problems solved that way so I never post but not this time.

any help would be appreciated

Hi, Kola. :ciao:

I don't have any experience with hydro, but what was your pH running? Do you mean that you have it dialed down, but are having a problem keeping it stabilized?

I know there are a couple guys here with great hydro journals: check out AfricanGrower, TheCapn and Sl1ng. I'm sure if you posted on their journals with some hydro setup/technique questions they'd be more than happy to offer some advice. (I'm not sure if they make it over to these parts very often.)

Hope you get it worked out. :goodluck:

Edit: Here is a link to AG's journal. He is really great with explanations and observations, etc.
AfricanGrower's 1st Hydro Journal - Ebb&Flow - Bubblelicious 2013

Thanks I think I got it figured out my ph was good to start out then just started climbing for like 4 days just kept adjusting it. but got it down to thinking it was Potassium lock out or low one of the 2. but things seem to be on track now :thumb:. Thinking of trying AN nuts next go with PH perfect, Never thought I would love growing more than smoking but it's a blast lol ..

But thanks for helping and I will definitely check out AG's journal more info never hurts right always looking for more information

Back
Top Bottom