Newbie here needs help or advice first time please

blu-hash

I went with a bubbled dwc its 18gal res two air stones holds five plants useing flora feeding system and a 400w hps sunlight system. Three of my plants made it and I don't know if there ok or something wrong there real short but the leaves are big as he'll and the roots are to I have a ppm meter and getting a constant ph meter I have pic just don't know how to post them

How close are the lights? It may because there to close but its ok because most growers dont like stretching. I grew short plants before due to having the lights close. Do they look similar to this?
IMG_0122_1_.JPG
IMG_0109_1_1.JPG

If so then there cool. If you want them to stretch out then raise the light. But closer nods means bigger dense buds during flowering. :thumb:

My light has never been closer then a foot yea the kinda look like that just not a drooping down like that there on there 2 week on 18-6 and there like 4-5" tall

That's good it don't get hot at all I have a fan on them and I also have aluminum foil on the top of my led so the lights reflect off of it and it stays cool now just trying to calibrat my ph meter

No wonder y it wasn't working on my phone also thanks for the help also when they get to the flowering stage then bud do u have to trim the leaves

No wonder y it wasn't working on my phone also thanks for the help also when they get to the flowering stage then bud do u have to trim the leaves

No dont trim the leaves at all. Some ppl do but I dont recommend it because all the stored nutes in the leaves will feed your buds more and they will benefit from them. Just wait for them to yellow and die off which is natural. Any leaves on or around your buds dont cut off.

Thanks I can't wait for them to bud I know I have alot of time before that how tall do they normally get when they grow short like that

Back
Top Bottom