Newbie Here

QueenOfPurps

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. New to the forum but I have been reading the articles and tutorials for a while now (and they are very helpful).

Umm, let's see.. I'm a medicinal cannabis user, for "mental health issues" (mostly depression and anxiety/agitation). I find that Indicas really help to calm my anxiety and help me to sleep, and Hybrid Sativas- (I find that I can't take a full-on sativa because of the side effects) are usually good for those days when I'm just so depressed that I can't even get dressed. Blah.

I've only been using cannabis as a medicine since 2012, and I have tried all kinds of strains and different ways of ingesting it- smoking (joints/spliffs/pipe/bubbler), edibles, caps, concentrates (shatter/wax/budder/kief), dabbing/vaping, and experimented with making my own cannabutter a couple of times (which became brownies and then became gone, lol). My next experiment will be cannahoney and possibly fudge instead of brownies.

I started growing my own plants for the first time ever back in May, and I'm about ready for my first harvest any day now! I'm so excited. I'm hoping to continue to read, and learn from, the tutorials and other growers' posts.

Thanks for having me!

QP

Welcome to :420:. Long live the Queen. You will have a lot of fans and followers if you really are the Queen Of Purps. I will be 1st in line if you throw up a grow journal on those fine Purple strains. Thanks for joining and good luck. Love the nickname....

Thanks guys! Do I have pics? BOY DO I!! lol. I've been documenting my first grow from seedlings to now. The strain I have going right now is just an auto-flowering strain (I think?), it goes by the name "GIY" at my local dispensary. It's a very seedy strain so "Grow It Yourself" became it's name because you can just plant the seeds and grow your own. I figured for the price it was, it couldn't hurt to plop a few in some soil and see what happens. So no purps this time, but at some point in the future it is def a plan. I just love purple and I am the Queen! lol.

PS- should I post pics in a new thread in the grow forums? I don't want to over post or put things in the wrong place.

Thanks again!

Thanks guys! Do I have pics? BOY DO I!! lol. I've been documenting my first grow from seedlings to now. The strain I have going right now is just an auto-flowering strain (I think?), it goes by the name "GIY" at my local dispensary. It's a very seedy strain so "Grow It Yourself" became it's name because you can just plant the seeds and grow your own. I figured for the price it was, it couldn't hurt to plop a few in some soil and see what happens. So no purps this time, but at some point in the future it is def a plan. I just love purple and I am the Queen! lol.

PS- should I post pics in a new thread in the grow forums? I don't want to over post or put things in the wrong place.

Thanks again!

If you have problems with uploading pics let me know and I will walk you thur it. It's pretty easy

Thank you, everyone. I'm going to go through and pick some of the better pics I have and I will start a post in the plants and buds category. After I look at all the other pics and intimidate myself first. :p

OK I uploaded all the pics that I wanted from beginning to now of my grow. It took forever! But for some reason I can't get it to organize in the order that I uploaded them... Some of them seem to be right but then others are out of order..? Sorry for asking for help with what is probably some stupid little thing that I'm not seeing. :-(

PS- I uploaded them all to my member gallery.

OK I uploaded all the pics that I wanted from beginning to now of my grow. It took forever! But for some reason I can't get it to organize in the order that I uploaded them... Some of them seem to be right but then others are out of order..? Sorry for asking for help with what is probably some stupid little thing that I'm not seeing. :-(

Hey, QOP, welcome! Can't wait to see your pics :)

I find that when I upload a group of photos it messes around with the order, too. But I'm new, too, so I may be doing something wrong. Usually they display in the opposite order I upload them.

When you're ready to start a journal, go here and we'll come visit! Journals in Progress

I've had similar problems, Sometimes when I upload photo's all of them don't show up
As soon as I figure out where member's gallery is, LOL, I will take a look at your pics
Till then Good Luck

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. New to the forum but I have been reading the articles and tutorials for a while now (and they are very helpful).

Umm, let's see.. I'm a medicinal cannabis user, for "mental health issues" (mostly depression and anxiety/agitation). I find that Indicas really help to calm my anxiety and help me to sleep, and Hybrid Sativas- (I find that I can't take a full-on sativa because of the side effects) are usually good for those days when I'm just so depressed that I can't even get dressed. Blah.

I've only been using cannabis as a medicine since 2012, and I have tried all kinds of strains and different ways of ingesting it- smoking (joints/spliffs/pipe/bubbler), edibles, caps, concentrates (shatter/wax/budder/kief), dabbing/vaping, and experimented with making my own cannabutter a couple of times (which became brownies and then became gone, lol). My next experiment will be cannahoney and possibly fudge instead of brownies.

I started growing my own plants for the first time ever back in May, and I'm about ready for my first harvest any day now! I'm so excited. I'm hoping to continue to read, and learn from, the tutorials and other growers' posts.

Thanks for having me!

QP
It all looks good to me, enjoy your first harvest. I'm looking forward to mine:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom