newbie in trouble

Hello and welcome! :)

Unfortunately I'm not able to give such advice as I don't have the experience yet. But you've come to the right place, there are masters here that should be able to help you.

Why don't you go ahead and ask your specific questions, I'm sure you'll get a response very shortly.

:welcome::high-five::green_heart:

Hi all new to this and a newbie grower got a few problems need help with if possible please

your in the right place

1st what are you growing in
2nd what nutrients are you using if any
3rd what is the problem/problems
4th what have you already tried to fix them

also temps, ph, ppm, humidity

Growing in soil
600w hps
18 l pots with oldtimer organic
I vegged for 5 weeks I'm now in 9th week of flower very little bud growth some trichome growth. I had a few weeks of heat truble at begging buds are not fitting up at all some white hairs have turned orange

DSC_004216.JPG

i have heard of some strains taking 12 weeks
and while it does look sativa heavy which usually take longer
now with that said i am not saying this is your problem
only a statement of possibility

it does look a bit ragged
the heat problem happened in veg?
looks quite congested ,how about air flow?
sorry i am not more help hopefully an elder will see your post soon

try to describe your procedure
also what kind of medium you use,brand i mean
any detail may be the one that gives the clue to help
good luck and take care

I feed 6 ml of oldtimer bloom every 3 to for days 2l of water. Not sure witch soil it was full nutrition heat stress happened in veg. I'm getting not bud swelling and alot of single and 3 fingered leaves

Got a 4 inch out take fan thro a cool tube creating a vacuum to bring in fresh air plants have got to over 5 feet hoping I can salvage something from these

The bulb could be the problem I had to upgrade my timer I had a cheap one I'll defo look into florakleen thank u

Iv changed it has a precaution it didn't cross my mind before with the plants getting so big they have got lots of bud sites no main cola they look more tree like just hoping I can get something of these or shall I scrap them

With the hight of the pot there 6 feet grew stright past the light iv no more room lol what a fuck up its been I'm sure this process isn't ment to be so stressful lol

Back
Top Bottom