Newbie Lady Grower On A Serious Learning Curve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulife

Hi Everyone, just started learning how to grow. Started with bag seed, made a bunch of mistakes but figured them out one by one. I'm a hands on learner, and have been reading EVERYTHING possible, including many grower's journals. I do not have a green thumb at all. Just moved to an area that I couldn't find a contact in a year, and way too old to hit the bars/clubs anymore, so decided what the heck lets see if I can grow it myself for myself. I'm not even completely done with my first grow, a few weeks away from harvest, and I must say I'm hooked. I will never get from someone else ever again. I like knowing exactly how my stuff is grown and cared for. Not to mention having a variety of what I want on hand.

Besides my first bag seed grow, this second grow, I'm growing in various mediums, so I can see which one I like best. I'll be growing in soilless cocoloco/perlite mix. KindSoil at the bottom and CocoLoco/Perlite mix on the top, and soon will be growing in a top-fed DWC. You can check out my grow journals as I do them.

Anyway, thanks to all the growers who have figured this out before me, and have shared your knowledge, I plan to pay it forward :)

Hey nulife, like Heirloom said... Damn. You got all your ducks in row before opening to the public. I'll have to paruse through that wack of journals and see what you've been up to.

Welcome to the grow family, glad to see another newer grower getting their legs. See you around the threads...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey nulife, like Heirloom said... Damn. You got all your ducks in row before opening to the public. I'll have to paruse through that wack of journals and see what you've been up to.

Welcome to the grow family, glad to see another newer grower getting their legs. See you around the threads...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

lol Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom