Newbie needing help please: Aussie female needs help

Mel

Hello all..
I am hopefull after reading, looking, searching multiple sites n posts oh and pictures online im unable to put my finger on the actual issues..

1st time wanna be grower ... Afgan from seed started nearly 3 weeks ago, was going extremely well and the other 2 are still but not this lil
Lady?
I have 3 days ago re potted into a 5 gal fabric pot with canna terra mix under a 400 hps, in a tent 1 x 1 x 1.4 ( i think will try find tape measure)
Have been feeding canna terra nutes at just below recommended dose and products except iv added recommended dose of cal-mag on 2 x occasions, from start till now all up have given 3 feeds from seed last being yesterday.
The leaves have always been kinda wrinkled but havent really uad to worry till now, and was growing gr8 guns till prob 4 days before re potted.
When 1st potted from solo cup i had over watered but had i thought no lasting effect and roots looked fine.
I have the light approx 1.5mtrs from plants and a fan and extractor vans always going and a fan pumping air in but i turn this off on occasion as its been cold here and temp drops quickly.
On a 18hr schedule which i have light on at night when its the coldest.
Ummm not sure what else to say...
Oh iv added Diatomaceous earth just to the top of soil as a just incase measure...
The hopeful lil lady is going a lighter shade of green kinda yelllow from new growth centres and now i see its travelling down the sides.. it has a lil fan damage re a couple damaged leaves (1 looks like a big mouth ate some but no) i have also just sprayed with water in hope to make a lil cleaner to see and the cracks in soil are from me moving the pot..
Maybe a slight rusty colour spot appeared but unsure as re potted maybe me damage... umm what else could i tell ya but please help

Attachments

• 20200608_191053.jpg
    20200608_191053.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 166
  • 20200608_191038.jpg
    20200608_191038.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
Oh and the stems of leaves have a slight purple to them AND im already getting i think pre flower is this normal ? These are not feminized nor autos.. oh and lol the leaves seem brittle and not shinny as i see others are on this site
Oh i should also mention, temp while light on is steady around 25 degrees

Hey Mel welcome to :420:

Looks like you have had a good start and already have a lot figured out.

That Canna terra has a habit of shrinking and cracking when it dries out.

Your plant does look a little unhappy about something but I don't really have the experience to be sure what to advise.

Growth can stall a little after a repot but your lil lady is complaining about something with her leaves pointing down.

Tell us more about your watering habits and also do you pH your solution before feeding?

I'm sure some of the experts will be along with some help and advice soon.

Hi all and thank you... i think at the beginning yup defs overwatered when in solo cups, then have been in 5ltr pots and just re potted into 10ltr fabric bags but not overly wet ... how ever since re potted have given a feed of canna as per instructions 3/4 the mix so not dried out as yet that was 3 days ago

Hey Mel welcome to :420:

Looks like you have had a good start and already have a lot figured out.

That Canna terra has a habit of shrinking and cracking when it dries out.

Your plant does look a little unhappy about something but I don't really have the experience to be sure what to advise.

Growth can stall a little after a repot but your lil lady is complaining about something with her leaves pointing down.

Tell us more about your watering habits and also do you pH your solution before feeding?

I'm sure some of the experts will be along with some help and advice soon.
Hello, yup ph has always remained around 6-7.5 the higest anx i use ph up or down and keep it at 6ish ... lol.. i did have troubles at start just trying to calibrate..
They have had in total 3 feeds of actual food since birth now 1st being last week of half label amount qnd last being 3 days ago i re potted into the 10ltr fabric bags.... ( i shouldve got a pic the others which have already bounced back and doing gr8)
This one has remained wet longer and seems to be holding onto water as the other 2 surface is now dry but i wont be watering again just water till further dryness.. so iv basically started water every 4 days then alternate that with food ... so after every 4 days i give either or..

How much feed ur giving also
The last feed was 3/4 the qmount suggested on canna label as i had given them 1/2 the amount previously and i figured as just re potted bigger size up then possible needed more? The others seem ok but i notice no real shine in the leaves and seem thin but maybe cos babies still?

Ok even wen I was in soil I fed every time i watered but let call the person who always had my back @Pennywise eny ideas
Well i was thinkn that as its canna terra and as i try read anything on this as possible ( i have expolded my bra8n now thoughts are like brain farts and usless as overloaded) but canna also said do the same on there aussie site but then said diff on others

Oh iv also used Diatomaceous earth as i read some info re bugs n pests and it got me super paranoid so i sprinkled some on the tops of the soil before and after re potting

Lol.. iv had more brain farts and thinking this morning but i notice what ( as im so unsure if could be laterals or preflower? Will get another pic

Lol.. iv had more brain farts and thinking this morning but i notice what ( as im so unsure if could be laterals or preflower? Will get another pic also there has been new growth over night

Attachments

• 20200609_082851.jpg
    20200609_082851.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20200609_082815.jpg
    20200609_082815.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom