Newbie needing help please: Aussie female needs help

How many plants you got going?
Now i have 7 but i think be 6 by tomorrow haha was umm a fair few lol but i thought na soem wont pop re seeds ohh i got em all to pop ok well how do ya choose lol.. well turns out i gave mate 6 last week as about to flip as running out room n think i gave good ones lol

So we are down to 5 beautiful females... all now on 12/12 and doing awesome thanks lads.... they have been on 12/12 now for week n bit and omg looking amazing! Really nice looking buds are forming! Will get pics once lights come on again i dont like to disturb there slumber

I still have on full strength vege feed tho and even tho showing no sign of lacking anything and looking healthy asf do i need to change now to flower feed? Attached feed guide im using..

Now when it says up to growth stagnation. Well they still going hard but budding and 3rd feed of vegetative phase 2... any tips peoples. ?

So we are down to 5 beautiful females... all now on 12/12 and doing awesome thanks lads.... they have been on 12/12 now for week n bit and omg looking amazing! Really nice looking buds are forming! Will get pics once lights come on again i dont like to disturb there slumber

I still have on full strength vege feed tho and even tho showing no sign of lacking anything and looking healthy asf do i need to change now to flower feed? Attached feed guide im using..

Now when it says up to growth stagnation. Well they still going hard but budding and 3rd feed of vegetative phase 2... any tips peoples. ?

Attachments

• 20200720_164545.png
    20200720_164545.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom