Newbie Needs Help!

MzSiroz

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions that I know you all can help me with.

Background Info:So, I trouble right from the start with my babies. I germinated using the wet paper towel method 12/29. They
popped 12/30. However, (and only I would do this) I accidentally threw away the fabric pots I ordered online. When I realized what I had done, I hurried to the outside garbage only to watch the garbage man lifting up my can emptying it into the truck. I had let my brother borrow my car to go work and he would not get off work until after the stores closed. I knew I couldn't leave them in the paper towel another 24 hours so I cut a portion of my egg carton and placed them in FFOF soil in the egg carton. Next day, I went to the store and bought pots of course and placed the seedlings in their final resting place.

Are my seedlings suppose to look like this? If so, are they supposed to be exposed like this? Sorry for the bad quality of pictures. Android Phone

mj318.jpg

mj134.jpg

mj225.jpg

From what I can see they look fine. Try to get some natural light on them for pics it will help us see what is going on. So it seems that they have broken the soil and are in the process of releasing the shell and the sheath around the leaves. That should happen by itself in the next day or so. No fertilizer for now and don't let the medium be too wet. Get those new pics in and think about starting a journal. That way we can help every step of the way!

From what I can see they look fine. Try to get some natural light on them for pics it will help us see what is going on. So it seems that they have broken the soil and are in the process of releasing the shell and the sheath around the leaves. That should happen by itself in the next day or so. No fertilizer for now and don't let the medium be too wet. Get those new pics in and think about starting a journal. That way we can help every step of the way!

Again my friend Shaggy nails it.

I would not sweat the whole egg container incident, you did the right thing considering your circumstance. Though down the road, it will make a great story, and perhaps you should give your lady a name fitting to her start. So if she is a blueberry kush perhaps you could name her the blueberry quiche. Or something to that effect :cheesygrinsmiley:

Totally - this. It's totally normal for them to be bent over when they first come up.

Bro... if i could give u the biggest advise on growing cannabis is to relax and enjoy.. cannabis is a pplant that will thrive in many conitions and watchign and worrying about each and everylittle thing can take the gfun away. at the end of the day our goal is to be happy so relax and enjoy growing theis beautiful plant. Too many times ive stressed and worried over minor things. This doesnt meean to not be carful and careless ,, but just to be calm and enjoy the ride... problem will occor but a good grower isnt about only getting things right but staying calm and dealing with the problems correctly when they come... ANYWAY brother all the best to you with your grows.. peace x

Back
Top Bottom